Who Made Me a Princess?

@lumine04 well if we go by your logic(well not just yours but that of many people including mine at first) then Lucas doesnt have the right to marry anyone cause' he lived too long xD

@theilikepie

It was more that I feel like she's probably partly at fault for Claude's decline, which was also kind of foreshadowed in dreams Athy has had. I'd rather she died than Claude. But sure, go off without knowing the reason why I commented what I did, cause why not?

am i the only one who ships Athy and Izekiel? Please dont let it just be me

its true that" love triangals are out of fashion " but i love lucas .....or maybe threeway ? threeway..threeway or the highway . lool i have been watching too much tiktok love the chapters i love how she feels jelly but aldo cant hate jannete i hope the dad gets better and we finally get the brothers tragic back story than u as always ~

Lucas is cute, it's hard not to ship him with Athy.
Forget about their age, the main problem is Athy doesn't show any love interest to both of them. Daddy is her priority so daddy is number 1! They can't replace how cool Claude is! *rofl*
Anyway, I think Athy has a long way to go for romance. Her main concern right now is Jeannette, no one else.
I hope we pass Jeannette arc soon and moving on.

I have been reading this for hours!!!!! I love this. It's so good. Each chapter keeps me hanging on like a fish - hook, line, and sinker. I read the earlier English chapters on another website and then caught up here. The plot just dangles more mystery in our faces and I can't get enough of this. I really like the characters too. Like even Jeanette's dad is kind of an a-hole but I hope she wins over his affection too. All their hearts should be less melted ya know. There's tinges of romance but it really explores their family dynamics. Also I'm totally on board the Lucas ship haha. Ezekiel is sweet tho

Yasssss! LUCASSSSSS! Show him! But wait Felix is also such a good child too huhhuhuhuh

Nonetheless, Claude is the best!

Users who are viewing this thread