Who Made Me a Princess?

Re: Chapter 75: why wouldn't you give the font a thick white stroke if you don't clean the raw properly?

so is this a fact that ejekiel might have like athy even from her previous life. like it just so happen that jeanette was being used so he got married to her????? omg

THAT FLASHBACK ON IZEKIEL FROM THE ORIG TL MADE MY HEART WAVER BUT POSSESSIVE LUCAS GOT ME BACK ON HIS TEAM💕

Feeling bad for Izekiel tho but 😭
IM V OVERWHELMED BY EVERYTHING DATS HAPPENIN

Seriously Lucas, just kill me won't you?

Also, even tho Claude forgets, his dad sense is still tingling lol

TEAM LUCAS FTW NO ONE @ ME but good lord what if her novel memories are actually her prev timeline's memories huh (didnt read the novel this is pure assumption)

You might be asking who made you a princess. I am asking who the heck wrote this?!

Where ridiculous stories are concerned, this one should get an award for how unidimensional it is. The art? Yeah, nothing new there. All Korean webcomics look the same. Story? Careful with how hard you are going to eye-roll, you might damage a ligament or a nerve. Originality? That word is an antonym with this.

Honestly, I felt a few braincells pop after the first chapter. As for the names … you get unsensitized of how ridiculous the names are after a few such webcomics. A big 0. Nothing positive to fish out of this. Nothing at all.

So is izekiel not getting athy twice now? Lol. Or maybe she's just getting memories from the real athy.

😆So in the original manhwa, Ezekiel was in love with Athanasia.😅
Good to know that everything was not about Jennet, she is so annoying😂😪
I`m steel ship her with Lucas😜

Seeing small glimpses of Izekiel and Jeannette from Athy...
I feel like it makes sense that he never was in love with Jeannette. He just sees her as a little sister, and honestly? I don't think he even likes her all that much. He was forced to take care of her, so I understand. He just felt like he had to marry her because of his family. It's sad. He deserved better. And Jeannette did too, even though I dislike how she's so obnoxiously oblivious. She probably never even thought about whether he liked her or not. Although she probably was also manipulated into it by mr. Whitey because she's probably been indoctrinated since she was young.
Jfc what a fucked up story this actually was.

I can see you enjoy in the group chat. I cannot enter ‘cause I don’t have a number in my iPad. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread