Who Made Me a Princess?

Who doesn't like hot young papa?
Hmm ... ok. I like the reincarnation plot that does not make the main character play a big impact, do extraordinary things that change the flow. Just let everything blend on its own, a daily life of the royal family.

I don't know if I missed it, but I ... don't seem to be interested in the idea of the world that the heroine entered has magical powers. Too ambiguous. I also like falling over with a lot of jumping because the background of each characters is not clear.
For example, I like it when Claude sticks with his character. But I need something clear from his perspective not only from Athy's point of view. And he who is supposed to be a character to watch out for turns out to be a likeable character in a short time? I just like the part where he can be shaken by new emotions even though there is no clear connection. Then, Athy might be good because she has a little awareness besides childish innate in a new body, but she is too daydreaming, not thinking of the weirdness that should play her life in the story, in the completely new, strange world. She should be able to judge carefully without making everything easy.
I wanted to see the electrical connection that fluctuated between them but they, instead, increasingly showed the chemistry between father and daughter which is fine to me but I want it to be saved for now.

And this is not as serious as I thought. This left a tense premise at the beginning, imagine a dramatic soap opera like in a Harlequin novel, but no. This is made easy, fun, and adorable. Although not predictable, the flow becomes strange when black magic is involved, and Lucas, Blackie. Then the reverse role transition that occurs is not clearly visible. I can't say it's comfortable with the time skip. That is important, even flashback games at Cheese in the Trap can't be this bad.

3.5/5

I love this series so much! I did read all the 41 episodes in one day, wow!

It makes me feel so many emotions, I love the plot, it made my heart skip a beat so many times! It does help that all characters are gorgeuos and Athy is just adorable - and funny.

Although this plot has been everywhere lately (time travel/reincarnation), this is for sure one of the most sucessful ones! I wish I could go inside these pages just to give Athy chocolate and a huuuuge hug! ... And also stalk her father... and Lucas... hehehe

By the way, the group who is translating these is doing an amazing job, I can't thank you guys enough!

11/10!!!

Fed-Kun's army
It's a really good isekai. Nice characters, nice plot. The current chapters really have been heartbreaking, but I'm not surprised it happened.

Aggregator gang
Only heard good things about this series. To bad the scanlator seems to be part of the strike bull crap

Edit: Might get in trouble for this but mangadog seems to be the only place with the english translation anymore. Looked everywhere and thats the only site that has it. Not posting link due to risk of ban. If I get permission to post it I will.

@MaNoChan We have the other previous chapters of this but decided not to upload them as there are rips in aggregator sites of those chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread