Who Made Me a Princess?

Lucasssss!!!! you're finally here, handsome brat!! Anyway what does Lucas mean by slowly dying?? and why that sus dude seems like he's liking the fact Jeannette able to put the emperor sleep.. Like is Jeannette's power/pressence is like a silver inside a water bath?? Slowly poisoning the body of people nearby?? I mean the emperor also seems like his magic deteriorating tho..

Oh lord, i’m screaming inside because damn our boy Lucas is finally here. Please Lucas fix our king daddy \(//βˆ‡//)\

I love how everyone in this comment section collectively refers to Lucas as their "brat" hahaha I guess we all missed him!!! Glad to see this plot moving forward my god, this was more dragged out than the tv soap operas my mom used to watch

damn i was waiting for lucas to fix him asap but now we gotta wait a lil more till claude gets fixed 😫

ps: thx so much for the chapter πŸ˜†

LUCAS YKNOW THAT I HAD ENDURE THIS BS ARC JUST TO SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK

HE HAS RETURNED AND WILL FINALLY HELP FIX THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK HOW CUTE HE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a pleasant surprise during this terrible pandemic. Hoping this arc will be coming to an end now and we will go back to seeing less of Jenette. Also the Big bro wont be able to do whatever he wants anymore with Lucas here.

so happyyyyyy our boy lucas is back!!

Thanks for the memories ijekiel πŸ˜†
I'm back with my fav ship 😍

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION BUCCI!!! So fasttttttt so fantasticccccccc 😘

Users who are viewing this thread