Who Made Me a Princess?

LUUUCAAASSSS!!! Shut down Ezekiel yes!! I don't necessarily hate the young master just stop trying to seem more important than you are in this girls life. Like when you thought you were the first to find her at your place when it was Jeanette same goes with Lucas has been with her since young, you were always second. Sorry not sorry.

Lucas my eyes has been blessed again with that dazzling face of yours.🥰

Ugh. The tragedy of being a 2nd male lead. Goodluck Ezekiel.

Damn Lucas being Alpha Wolf like ♥️ now he's being more upfront and marking his territory, poor Ejikiel couldn't really match with him, He's a freaking wizard for god's sakes.

Ughh i dunnoe how i feel about this... The progress is too slow... Up until awhile back, athy has shown progress as an individual, in terms of smarts and magic, but now its feels like thrs zero to none and she's just waiting for smt to happen..(waiting dor the male leads to do smt) I dunw her to just become another figurehead character meant for romance (as much as i luv the romance gg on). Now all i see is her looking pretty at every panel whereelse in the past she's always planning smt, paving her own path and future. Haiz i do hope this doesn't continue for long

Alpheus makes my heart flutter with his moves and how upfront he is,,..
BUT DAMNN LUCAS HAVE MY HEART
#loyal hhehehh lol

I didnt get it at first, but when lilian realized athy ddnt really give much thought to dressing up for ezekiel, was she rememberting athys kiss to lucas?!

She's probably going to end up Ezekiel, but I'm really rooting for Lucas if she ends up being with anyone

Lucas versus Ezekiellllll~ Good timing Lucas~ honestly them standing next to each other looks so good. I will have Ezekiel XD

Go for your girl, Lucas! Kyaa~ Hope that Athy will end up with Lucas. I mean, Ezekiel is not that bad but.. he's being too sweet and caring that he is not that fun to hang out with.. He is just too perfect to be good.

Dude that’s cant believe yall updated while im drunk but hey its sooo funny and dramatic 😂😂😂 I’ll probably end up refeading once i get sober 😂

When my heart was about to beat for Ijekiel (again lol) and then Lucas came like a wrecking ball "Nah-uh-uh~" GO LUCASSSSSS 😍

I like both boys, but uuuwuuu, there is only one Athy. ;_; Someone will have to get rejected in the end. :< Ejekiel is perfect. Lucas is swoon-worthy, but I'm pretty sure Athy will end up with Lucas. Poor Ezekiel. :(

Users who are viewing this thread