Who Made Me a Princess?

MrMcPoopers or whoever you are, if you don't like similar art styles, the storyline, or stories having no 'originality', may I suggest you to just stop reading webtoons and mangas? You can't expect to see a new type of art just because you're looking for one and when almost every type of art for drawing faces are already beaing used in other stories. Storyline, yes, this webtoon shares a lot of similarities with other webtoons, but I guess you should've guessed it already from the summary or synopsis if you read it. Besides you can't tell whether a story is worth your bashing or not if you haven't read through the whole thing. This may not be your thing but it is insulting to see you writing comments about originality and eyes rolling when you're only focusing on the negative aspects in your closed tight box of a mind. Many people love this webtoon for its story and art, including myself, which makes it hard for me not to speak up to your ramblings.

Everything's aboutta go downhill oh my gods. So even in the original, Ezekiel fell in love with Athy at first sight. Imagine your beloved being accused and killed for a crime she did not commit, all the while you have to hide your grief as you comfort your fiance whom you probably don't see as a romantic interest. If that's the case then wtf it's goddamn sad for Ezekiel yesus this is just... I'm just... wow

Both the male leads got me feeling some type of way and oh boyyy am I in deep 🥰🥰. Also Kiel deserves better but the final pairing gotta be Lucas and Athy. I will not accept counter arguments. But at least give Kiel a girl that’s gonna treat him well and isn’t already taken I BEG.

ahhhh omg omg they are both so hawt i don't know which to side with ( ;´Д`)

and thank you for the new chapter ╰(◡‿◡✿╰)

The current ijekiel is pretty cool, so I find it difficult to not root for him even though I am a lucas x athy shipper. He was strong enough to stand up for who he loves and doesn't hesitate to go after what he wants. I was really surprised to see him speak up for athy and tell his father that he doesn't want to follow his father's plans if it ends up hurting her. While the manhwa made the novel version of ijekiel pitiful for having a crush on athy and marrying someone he views as a sister, he is basically a coward for not acknowledging that he doesn't love jeanette and loving someone else, while losing the person he likes the most in the end via unlawful execution. He lied to himself and denied his feelings, while comforting jeanette and marrying her and becomes the future emperor of obelia. As a result, he has to live the rest of his life with someone he doesn't truly love as a woman, but a little sister figure. I think ijekiel made this unfair for jeanette because jeanette has a one-sided love for him and ends up getting no one to truly love her in return except for claude. But claude's love for her is just based off from lies and duke alpheius is just an example of a greedy noble wanting more control of power. Still hoping lucas can find a solution to help claude regain his memories. It's sad to see that their relationship is currently in shambles due to memory loss.

Feeling unpleasant? Lol are those daddy senses?

I’m glad for a more lighthearted but plot developing chapter.

I really hate amnesia arcs

Ty for translating!

Thank you very much for your hardwork, Y'all are awesome thank you for scanlating this and all your other works✨

I hope that one of them steals Athy while he’s forgotten about her. It’ll be too late for him to do anything about it 😈

I almost feel bad for ezekiel but damn he fought right back! Hehehe
He actually likes athy in tye past lifetime too!!! Omg!

Lucas was like pledging his services hahaha. My dear Lucas please griw back your lovely hair. We dont need you to act all gentlemanly hehehe

Oh may goodness! So does this mean that even in the original world, ejikiel was in love with athy! Gyaaaaa! This is too much for my heart! And yes! I was waiting for daddy claude's radar to be picking up on something. And yup. I was blessed with the last page. Thank you so much for the update.

imagine what claude would've done if he had his memories and saw what the boys were up to :)))))))

This series is genuinely one of my - if not the most - favourite isekai webtoon series. The characters are well fleshed-out, the plot and lore are interesting, and the FL isn't just some ditzy girl who's confused about every single thing. Even though her original goal was to avoid being killed, it seems like she developed beyond that one-track mindset of trying to butter up to her father. And while I pretty much disliked Claude at the start for how he treated Athy, I slowly began to like him the more he began to value her worth and actually love her as his daughter (though he still has quite a long way to go, especially now that he's lost his memories; part of me really hopes that Athy finds a way to get revenge for how he treated her at the banquet). Additionally, both love interests (Ezekiel and Lucas) are so likeable. They're nothing like most typical MLs that are just perfect in every way. I'd probably be happy if Athy ends up with either of them (though I'm definitely more biased towards Lucas). Hopefully they continue moving the plot forward because I'm really curious to know what happens next. Thank you so much for the translation!

I am still bothred by the cover page with jeanette in it.. lol i forgot the spelling of her name but anyways..yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread