Who Made Me a Princess?

Hey guys, chapter 1-46 seems to be missing, did something happen or is it just glitch on my screen? Thanks for the update and have happy holidays!! xoxo

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please give me a quick sum up ? I've dropped this serie a while back when the emperor didn't recognize his daugher and instead started to hang out with the other brunette that eased his disease and I don't really recall much.
Last thing I remember is the MC was learning magic with the red eye magician and levitating objects.
I've just read the last chapt is seems the pace/quality improved, could someone please tell me what's happening ? Is the emperor health issue even worst (like unable to move ?)
What's their (MC + magician) solution for a potential cure ?
Who's ploting against them ?
That would be ultra super nice of you, even better would be spoilers of what's to come !
Thanks a lot for your time ! 😍

I like the direction this manhwa is going. At first i was hesitant coz they really went away from the original novel by s2 but now it's becoming interesting again and i feel like spoon is tying up the loose ends of the novel.

Am quite excited as to where s3 is heading.

Ack! I suspect the charismatic red-haired man is Felix’s dad!

The warm smile, gray eyes, and red hair eeeeeee!

Looks like Felix got so much of his personality from his dad, Duke Robane!

Group Leader
itd19jaf2j461.jpg

I don't know if its because its been a long time ago or if it was even mentioned but did it ever said why alpheus is not introduing jeannete yet? and what is his motive for doing so? To gain more power and influence? Have a relative who is a direct descendant of royalty? Because it doesn't seems like he wants to oppose Claude or the monarchy, he seems loyal to the kingdom and do his duties well... so what is his goal? Can anyone clear it for me.

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please give me a quick sum up ? I've dropped this serie a while back when the emperor didn't recognize his daugher and instead started to hang out with the other brunette that eased his disease and I don't really recall much.
Last thing I remember is the MC was learning magic with the red eye magician and levitating objects.
I've just read the last chapt is seems the pace/quality improved, could someone please tell me what's happening ? Is the emperor health issue even worst (like unable to move ?)
What's their (MC + magician) solution for a potential cure ?
Who's ploting against them ?
That would be ultra super nice of you, even better would be spoilers of what's to come !
Thanks a lot for your time ! 😍

Idk if anyone has come up with this theory but i feel both claude and his brother were manipulated in the past.
Some flash back shows they had a good relationship.

Okay i am getting lazy to point out everything but i think someone else is using his brother to do something.
There is more going on at the back then what is being shown.

Maybe the mother had something to do with how the elder brother changed.

I enjoy the story. But it really annoys me that Athy is pretending to be a child when in actual fact she is an adult reincarnated...

The cover <3 <3 <3
it's just my theory but after she saves our majesty will the universe get reset or something where the mother is alive cuz I will love it if that happens....

I love this story, i really do... but lately I feel the pace of the story is frustratingly slow .

Wee

@elysian I agree, I'm also getting sick of Claude staying constantly amnesiac and Jeanette moping around stupidly, reading this is getting exhausting, I'll probably put it on hold till some plot progression happens.

Users who are viewing this thread