Who Made Me a Princess?

We're just gonna ignore how she could end this whole charade just by asking Lucas to come help? What would uncle dearest do in the face of that? Cry and beg? If he thought he could take Lucas he wouldn't have waited until he left on that journey to raid the lab. Do gotta roll my eyes a little bit, here.

Also this publication rate is murder on a story that loves its drama and cliffhangers. Definitely gonna wait till the arc is complete before reading any more.

So considering the last few chapters with Anastacious’ talk about how magic shouldn’t be used to determine the next ruler and his little “discussion” with Jeanette that we didn’t see. I’m guessing that they’ll push Jeanette as rightful heir to the throne. She’ll go along with it due to some convoluted reason like he revealed himself as her dad and/or tricked her into thinking that Claude is evil because he used black magic, so it’s up to her to “save” Athy. This chapter mentioned that the use of black magic strips the user of their titles, so both Anastacious and Claude are not eligible to be ruler. I’m betting it’ll be a fight for the throne between Athy and Jeanette.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

BISH SECRETD ARE ABOUT TI BE REVEALED AND OUR PAPA CLAUDE IS STILL A SLEEPING BEAUTY WITH AMNESIA AND DYING

Why is this rated so highly? Is there a chapter where it steps up for real? I read a few chapters and still don't see the hype at all.

I'm now wondering what move Athy will make. As for Jeanette, I only want her to make a step forward which is clearly calculated and not base on someone else mouth. I don't want Claude to wake right now but to have Lucas to appear and held a hand to Athy. Where's Ijikiel? Maybe he'll appear to the next chapters.

I still find some info of the plot still missing. I'm so invested to the late late emperor, the fanboy of Lucas, Anasthacius (correct me if I'm wrong), Claude and Lucas. There's like link between the four that I still want to have backstory as well as how they all look obtain black magic, except Lucad of course. There's like still missing infos.

Also, I find that they are like extending the plot because it is still so popular. I felt like they could remove some unnecessary scenes. Hoping it will be the last season.

Im just waiting for Athy to make a move, not anyone else but Athy. She's been acting the role of a confused child for awhile now w minimal progress, its best for the author to remember that she is alrdy an adult (w her past life age combined w her current life age). I really enjoyed this webtoon till now but im starting to see a real lack of character development in our ML especially reading the Stepmother's Marchen (another webtoon) consisting of commendable in depth progression

@xmas9x same and I also think that Jeanette should too because people see her as a bad and so naive character. Knowing Athy's age is, I want her to make a move that is tactical and will halt the move of the opponent until she'll bring them down with unexpected move.

Sure things are slow paced, but It gets me sitting on the edge of my seat, I already knew what was going to happen but just not sure when and then when it hits me I get all gittery. Tho I would like to see some more character development with all the characters. I know that have slowly progressed, but I would like to see Athy take reign since not only dose she have her past life’s knowledge but her current one aswell. I’m looking forward to the chapters ahead, it’s getting good...

Group Leader
i love the pacing
it actually makes sense, and there are a lot of extra details that build up to a bigger plot.

@Mystearical
Actually his only chance at hurting Lucas was when he had mana deficiency(Even then it wouldve been really hard). Its impossible now that he has his mana back and is at full power again, maybe he just has a death wish lol.

Users who are viewing this thread