Who Made Me a Princess?

NOOOOOOOO. So.. you're telling me that I should go through Christmas with this cliffhanger? That's so cruel.. 😭😭😭

Athy is Claude's daughter, she's gonna survive this. If Felix dies, Imma cry.

hiya! i told myself i would come back to this story when the emperor got his memory back so i could binge. has that happened yet? or are we somewhat close to that happening?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@sweaterhoe im not sure if claude’s going to get his memory back any time soon but,, he was treating athanasia similar to how he was before
saying “was” b/c he’s currently asleep agAIN due to his brother aGAIN yayyyy 🙄
In the most recent chapter tho, things r getting a lot more complicated plot-wise... if u rlly want to wait for the chapter claude finally comes to his senses i feel that would be a while from now🕺

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@WhatAnOrigianalPlotSaidNobody
well this didn't even happen in the novel, so I don't think anyone can say for sure.
though he got his memories back like a few months after athanasia returned to the castle. could have been a year, but the novel didn't specify shit.

@sweaterhoe
in the novel,
he got better after lucas gave him a branch of the world tree. but since the manhua is already 40% deviating from the novel, it may or may not happen. though if you look closely at one of the later chapters of season 2 (ch78, I believe?), you can see that lucas was taking out a branch of the world tree. that will probably happen half a season later though, if not a whole season after....

@Chocomallows agreed, rn Jeanette just feels like a naive pawn used to take down Athy (despite having no intention to 🤦‍♀️ if she's gonna pose a problem for athy, at least be a proper antagonist w a mind of her own.. ). And Athy should stop waiting for someone to save her, the abilities and opportunities given to her, there is so much potential to be used...

For those who are just starting to read the manhwa/manga, you can read the chapters 1 - 46 in bato.to or in aggregator websites like mangakakalot or mangabat. The other chapters aren't here because another scanlation group was translating them at bato.to but then they stopped translating the manhwa at chapter 66. Now Bucci Gang is the one who are translating the manhwa today. I suggest you read in websites like bato.to or Mangadex because in aggregator websites, they just steal the translations of a scanlations group without giving proper credit. It's better to read in this kind of website like the ones I said earlier because they give scanlation groups proper credit and can decide whether to upload in this site or not. I'm sorry for my nonsense talking but it's your choice on where to read manga. Everyone has their own opinion, likes, and dislikes so never force your opinion on others. Just share or suggest your own opinion. It's up to them on which choice they want to choose. That's all. Thank you for reading if you have reached this far. Sorry again for making my comment this long.

Group Leader
Bruh, they weren't wrong when they said the first half was fluffy and the second half was the opposite. I'm hoping that it would become fluffy again soon😭😭😭

PLEASE GIVE ME SPOILERS
I haven't kept up with the series but I heard the Webtoon is differing ALOT from the novel so I have question
Apparently in the novel claude & his brother never got along but I heard idk if true, that in the webtoon they did get along but he was possess or some & became evil, is that true?
Also to novel readers I'm just curious has Claude even had a slight liking to Penelope? Because I remember he was mad & devasted knowing she went to his brother unless he was just mad that his brother just took everything from even tho he didn't like Penelope

here is raw chapter 88 https://newtoki92.com/webtoon/135115/%EC%96%B4%EB%8A%90-%EB%82%A0-%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC%EA%B0%80-%EB%90%98%EC%96%B4%EB%B2%84%EB%A0%B8%EB%8B%A4?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

@Lovelyspacepanda
They didnt get along cause the guy was an evil tyrant, only difference is that his evil is justified in the manhwa (was possessed by an evil character). In the Novel he was evil for the sake of being evil, thats kinda dumb tbh and many stories do that.
I doubt he liked her more than a friend or smth, she was someone he trusted and she betrayed him in a very despicable manner. From his perspective she was probably the only one at the time who "was on his side", then he realised he was truly unfortunate and alone. He wasnt devastated, if anything he was enlightened to how trash his family was, so he decided to kill all of them and claim the throne. In contrast to that, he was devastated when Diana died. Even had to erase his memories and emotions to be able to cope.

Ok so I got a clue on who the evil spirit could probably be(but not sure tho)
I'm not good at explaining so use 100% of your brain while reading this.

Alright so if you guys go to chapter 78 you can see Lucas talking to Aeternitas(who became the strongest Emperor in Obelia). Apparently Aeternitas wanted to prove Lucas that he can be good, good enough to be his student, but lucas just went f*** it I'm going to sleep.

Then in chapter 83 you could see him have black veins down his neck and his hair is also black he has red eyes(is he trying to look like Lucas?) I don't know but that could have been a clue to why he became a spirit, maybe he experimented on his body to make him stronger or probably used black magic???

Fast forward-- Claude stabs his brother
When Athanacius was on the verge of death, Aeternitas's spirit came and made a pact with him. I don't know what the deal was but that caused Athanacius to be alive and made him able to use Aeternitas's power too.

I just briefly went through the raws and it looks like I would be too pissed to read the recent chapters ahaha so I'll just wait for maybe 2 more chapters before I start again XD

Users who are viewing this thread