Who Made Me a Princess?

I never wanted to depend on the male lead so bad BUT THIS STORY IS AN EXCEPTION CAN LUCAS JUST KILL THEM ALL PLEASE. I WANT ATHY AND CLAUDE TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!! (ofc with lucas too <3)

For those who are confused with the cover, usually every season the cover changes from little athy with claude, teen athy and now athy’s mom and claude with baby athy and also the missing chapters can be found in other websites like
bato.to

@Aurazel uh hi? Carrotoon released a statement on their twitter that Spoon will release the next chapter on the 30th. Please follow them for official updates. Also, Spoon takes a break every 5 chapters or so, so you can just look at her twitter/instagram if she posted preview images. Thanks.

I have two questions:

1) I stopped reading this when the chapter where
Ezekial? Igekial? Whatever his name is.... when he was suddenly like “I only care about her” or whatever to Jeanette out of nowhere, and leaves all coldly and ish. It left a really bad taste in my mouth. I got worried that the story was going to have her treated like crap by everyone for no reason, and couldn’t shake the feeling. She doesn’t deserve it, whether you like the character or not
In any case, is that how it worked out? Because if it did, I’ll probably refrain from continuing. I don’t do well with those kinds of stories for personal reasons, not a critique of the work. I really really enjoyed it up to that point though, and always looked forward to the next chapter. So I’m honestly hoping my worry was wasted.

2) Assuming it’s safe, does anyone remember what chapter that was? For what it’s worth, I think it was towards the end of the last season.

So I haven't been reading because of how many changes are happening in the webtoon so
Spoiler questions
I read chapter 89, is Claude brother not really claudes better but the wizard dude in possession of his body? Because dude was like "I should've possess that body" or something like that when he looked at Anastasia
Also in the novel Jenette was made out of dark magic I think so was it realized if she was made out of magic in the webtoon as well?
I would appreciate any answers, thank you

@Lovelyspacepanda

I think Anastacius's mind is still conscious. It may just be Aeternitas taking over his body sometimes .

Also, wdym by realized? realized by who?

if you're referring to the whole plot of her being made out of black magic, then that is still in the manhwa, if you read up to the latest chapter, then you'll know.

if you're referring to the characters knowing that jeanette is made out of black magic, then athy, anastacius (alive in manhwa, ded in novel), penelope (ded), and lucas (calls jetty a chimera) know that she is.

If you're up to date or even just past season 2, this isn't a spoiler. It's more of a theory
I know Anastasia already questioned the authenticity of the book's ending, but I've been thinking about why the book would've ended on a false narrative. What if the book is subjective? As in, the things that happen in the book are all things Anastasia knew or thought in her first life? If that's the case, then the book would've had a happy ending because that's what Anastasia thought happened rather than what actually happened.

Ps, somebody might've said this before, idk, it's nothing huge, I just thought it was interesting... and incredibly depressing

@maobuchou
unfortunately, no. as of now no one knows when his memories are returning since spoon is making the manhwa a bit different from the novel. we're all desperately waiting, but IMO i think his memories are gonna return soon.

Users who are viewing this thread