Why the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
you can ask the mods via DM on why the moderation, there's no need for... this.... thing
about the deleted comment, generally mods don't do deletes post or comments (with exception of spam/bot account, praise their bravery). your post might have been caught in a some kind of freak accident where everything at a time somehow got "deleted" or something like a case of dejavu comment.
that or the mods hate you for being a bitch

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I've seen the post of a friend be deleted without warning, if you notice, then DM a mod for an explanation, and that's it.

@hazzack

Thanks.
It was the comments section of the latest chapter of Koi to USO, so I assume that changes things. I think I can take it from here.

This thread is officially irrelevant...

Dex-chan lover
go to this page https://mangadex.org/about
choose a Forum Moderator of your liking. (be sure to choose FORUM moderator, they moderate forum)
go to their user page then press the mail button.
be sure to link the moderated comment when asking why did your comment got moderated.

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack @Richman
something like a case of dejavu comment.
I've seen the post of a friend be deleted without warning
(Idk if the second quote is referring to my posts linked in the first quote, but) the deletion of that whole comment string was pretty sus. Why delete and not just moderate? Was everyone just supposed to forget about it? Find out more at 4. I'm your anchor, BTO, signing off.

cr7yWLS.jpg

And alas, OP, my good madam(?)—cheeky one-word rewrites such as yours are unequivocally the epitome of humor, I must profess. Indeed, to such an extent that I yearn to share what salvageable thoughts I may from such a brilliant mind.

https://mangadex.org/thread/420223/1/#post_4627979
Pic:
9RDXhfo.png
Text:
Are comments mentioning that I think far right groups that support oppression (such as forcing people to marry people not of their choosing, which was the subject of the chapter) are awful getting marked for moderation?

What the actual fuck?

My apologies of this is not the correct place for this question, as I find the site interface a bit confusing at times.

https://mangadex.org/thread/420223/2/#post_4630335
Pic:
z3S0Zm4.png
Text:
“ First of all the proof of what happened would be very good”
...how?
My post were deleted, and later ones moderated.

“Being an asshole” for comparing the Japanese government in fiction to the one IRL?

“personal safe space”?
I don’t care if people disagree with me or not. I don’t care about the troll in this thread. I want to know why my posts were moderated.
It’s also not a safe space for people who are... in favour of the Japanese government restricting marriage?? I guess? I don’t get why that’s worth moderation! I disagree with the views of SOME members of the government of Japan who have similar views as the government in that manga. THAT’S ALL I SAID.

I only reported the comment that was actively insulting to me after said posts were deleted or moderated, and I suppose that wasn’t really necessary. Can’t undo that AFAIK. 🤷‍♀️

https://mangadex.org/thread/420223/2/#post_4630363
Pic:
8NiSI4G.png
Text:
@ Kaarme
Like I said in the first post, I don’t know where to ask this question if it’s not here. I was hoping to be redirected if I was wrong.

The site layout confuses me. My brain sucks in that regard, I guess.
I’m seriously like “wat??” about the situation and want to know how being critical of people acting like the people ruining the lives of the characters in the comic... what???

@bigtiddyoneesan
Huh?
I was trying to do the closest I can to delete this waste of space of a thread. Exactly one reply was helpful, and nothing else from anyone (Including myself) was useful to anyone. I wasn’t sure what to write, because one can’t delete their own pointless crap. Oy
I’m not sure what that accomplished, but
שבת שלומ.
About to be late to virtual shul
Pointless update so as the laugh at me: I lost my tallis... again. Like everything else in my life.
See... your comment, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread