Why you love forum so much ?

Dex-chan lover
I don't like to admit it but I need social interaction like everybody .
And people here are the less annoying that I know, I would even go until saying that I like some of them.

Because Im bored as hell with this quarantine.
Dont get me wrong, Its not like I love to chat on the forum, baka!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't. I'm really looking forward to the next version. This current forum engine is too rudimentary. Although I can appreciate how big a task it's to build a forum engine from scratch, so I'm not complaining, but I still don't love this current one.

Aggregator gang
Love is a strong word. I used to be addicted to Reddit, so you could say this is my metaphorical Nicorette gum.

Being anonymous makes a few of us share little truths about ourselves.
And I really do enjoy reading those shits.

Group Leader
@alipz yeah, being honest in internet is one of the most enjoyable either you're the one who read or write.

ahh wonderful internet.

Supporter
because I get to shit talk to random ass people (bonus points if they shit talk back or they get offended).

I don't exacly love forums, but forums allow me to post my opinions and not care about people's reponses.

@BlackGeneral
I was about to say, "Go out and make some friends," but then I remembered...

I used to be part of an animanga graphics design forum... I'm using the mdex forum just to feel like it's the same thing but it really isn't haha.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a lot of IRL friends who are into Anime and manga-ey stuff. So the internet is really the only way for me to get in contact with my kind.

Group Leader
@godofsalmon i feel it bro. are you still in touch with the team, tried to get a communication with them. It's great know such a thing ;) *WinkyFace

@Greenfrost i feel the connection with your commenth bruh 😔

@AfterMidnightMoon you should care, because communication is everything about the forum. Also if they become to be a rude one you can ignore them (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread