Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
want to make a serious game the really burn to your soul
like dark soul? but with no way to win mode? ya, he is dumb i am not sure hardcore player will keep playing his dumb game :/

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku I don't think we're supposed to think he's normal, or a good person. That first spread of horrific Carnage and him calling it heaven probably was a subtle hint that the main character might be a shitty person.

Double-page supporter
I expect they do some cliche kissing contract.
but no, she sucked his eyeball instead.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector fair enough, but since he's evil because he's dumb it feels aggravating rather than satisfying, and the author just have to make everyone else shittier and dumber than the shitty and dumb MC to make the MC looks better... But I do sometimes read this kind of bad series because of it's unintentional comedy...

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku this one feels tolerable because it's a narcissistic sadist using their powers, evilly, on behalf of what seem to be half-decent folks. I wouldn't say he's dumb though. He is a narcissist, and being one pretty much requires a failure to properly understand or even notice the feelings of others. Hell, right now it's not even on behalf of the others, it's just so that he won't die.

Dex-chan lover
I can hear the CRAWLING IN MY SKIN being played at 300 dB while reading this

Dex-chan lover
This is so cringy.

I mean the guy was wearing jackboots and a leather coat to an office work... That's taking Casual Friday to a new level.

So the story is bad guys versus bad guys? That's kind of interesting.

Demons and people kill each other, huh?

Dex-chan lover
That Thoma kid who got his head cut off at the end, why does his fallen head look like that of a robot's?

I mean the cut is too clean (even though the trap didn't seem to have any blade), and the circular thing in his cut-off neck, looks like a pipe with wires coming out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...that’s a rather clean tear for a head that’s literally pushed off the shoulders. It’s like pulling off a mannequin head

Honestly, the co-workers and his boss were right: MC is really just a narcissistic punk.
A game should always be fair and challenging. If the game that he made was just plain impossible or at least so frustratingly hard that the entire gamerbase started a shitstorm, then it was a bad game. And I am pretty sure his collegues didn´t went from praising him to shitting on him in a matter of moments. Pulling a guy who ruins the players fun from development was the right decision. And even his bosses "It will always be the same"-line (that we were clearly supposed to disagree with) is quite spot-on: As long as MC doesn´t realize that he is at least partly at fault, he will keep making the same mistakes.
But fortunately for him, he is now in the only position were making a frustratingly unbeatable "game" is actually the goal of his job, so I doubt he will undergo any character-development in this regard.

Just another egdy revenge-isekai. Bookmarked, I can´t wait to see how dumb it gets.

Users who are viewing this thread