Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Power Uploader
@LittleDaoist Stop uploading dupes.

mpIJHJS.png

I fucking fed up with these scummy jap author. How the fuck does this shit sit well with them. However, I dot really care the much because aside from the art the story and characters are fucking bizzare

Dex-chan lover
@Maxxxx cause NTR appatrently, or the author has no idea how to make a character scum without rape.

@Maxxxx
Because apparently Japanese authors have figured out that this is the only thing that makes people who read hundreds of thrash like this feel anything is having "muh waifu" character of the self insert friendly protagonist raped / kidnapped / threatened. All this while carefully making sure that said waifu remains pure and "unpenetrated" just long enough for the MC to save her. Every damn time.
The whole " this happened cuz u weak lol" play this time is a bit of extra salt on the wounds of the stereotypical person who would enjoy thrash like this.

Yes I'm projecting a lot. Yes I'm sick of this cheap plot device. Kinda starting to understand all the women complaining about representation.

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need more rape?
Well, it's that kind of manga. But come on, I'm already having fun with an enemy using his penis as a literal weapon. Can't they just end it with that note?

Dex-chan lover
The rapist got turned into a comic relief material. Next chapter they're going to team up against their mutual enemy and end up as bros.
Bleh 🤮

the manga started with an interesting idea, but all this rape stuff is really bizarre I think that even if the story is not so good, the manga would be a little better without it. Because it looks like it will stay in this infinite loop of her being almost raped and saved by the plot, I had already been disappointed because I thought the villains would go on the total genocite route, but then one became just a rapist because the pussy was better than normal human. That is why, even though it’s trash and edge, I prefer the Hero’s Vengeance manga because it’s just edge and gore and the rape it had was only mentioned in an extra chapter from what I remember.

Double-page supporter
I don't get why the MC didn't just fucking kill the four horned cunt when he was out of power? I mean, come the fuck on, how fucking retarded do you have to be to leave someone like that alive? Nobody, and I mean nobody, would be that fucking stupid, not even a rock.

Dex-chan lover
whis was so fucking stupid....they had the fucker when he was down, but instead he goes D-did i kill him? with a sorrowfull voice....
BITCH
he was about to rape the fuck out of ur friend, U SHOULD FUCKING KILL HIM

damn hes dumb

Users who are viewing this thread