Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
After reading the first chapter I wasn't expecting this to end up having the guy literally trap a pussy and another guy using his dick as a weapon.

Dex-chan lover
Hope that this arc ends with MC/Demon girl hiding and the heroes murdering the 4-horn guy and assuming everything was his doing + leaving, but I know that's too nice of an ending here.

Dex-chan lover
He could make a trap that goes inside ya know since he can't cut it off also those women are so gonna get rape

Please save me from this trash. I won't read any more of this if it becomes a reoccurring pattern. What happened to my smart bastard from one chapter ago, why did he go full retard?

Dex-chan lover
that the veryfirst time i agreed with the kid who only say "mc should kill everyone" or other shit like that. we are in a "dark" manga where rape and murder happen everytime , where the mc already killed someone with a sword(?) entering the girl allthewaythrough(?) and now he dont take a chance to finish a bad guys? especialy someone who tryied to rape his master/friend/romanticinterest.
i know he need to be kept alive for the heroe who where comming but still meh

(sorry for the probably bad english)

nope, imagine what happen if those heroes not showing up when this mek mc can't do anything...
i know this is a comedy, but.. i hate this kind of cliffhanger.

Supporter
Taking "it's a trap" a bit too far... kekek
Some meme worthy and hilarious panels.

Aggregator gang
@Maxxxx Likely because the manga market is already saturated, being weird or different helps their manga stands out, which seems to be working since the manga isn't axed yet. Kinda rude to insult the author for trying to make a living instead of just accepting that it's not a manga targeted towards you.

If there are authors that deserve hate, that would be MadSnail and Im Dal-Young for writing good stuff and not finishing them. 👿

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me they are gonna ally with NTR trash and even become friends cliche? *sigh

Call me vanilla but this author really finds his pleasure in desecrating anything pure (⪧Ĺ̯⪦)

and this is why you wait till after killing the enemies to start having a long drawn out conversation

@HolyOrdos i highly doubt they will become friends. its more likely he will use this chance to escape with the princess and their people while the trash fights the heros.

Dex-chan lover
@Anitvenomz You can fuck any living thing in your or not and still be a cuckold, it's a mindset.
And "people like me", you sure are reading to much into my comment, you can have any kink you want i wont judge you... (to your face).

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell happened to his "no mercy" demeanor? He literally could've ended it there. Come on man...

Dex-chan lover
dang, just yaking away instead of finishing off the enemy seems really out of character for mc. why author inconsistent. and then they get saved by coincidence instead of mc actually making a strategy, tsk tsk 😎

Users who are viewing this thread