Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the set up from the last chapter has so much potential and then the second half of this chapter happened. What totally inconsistent BS going from what could only be taken as dead to now immune to everything.

The author really like this NTR BS don't he ?
The MC could have just ended this 4 horned rapist when he had the chance but no F* it, let him live his life, maybe he's good deep down.
No idea why I keep hurting myself, this is probably gonna end up in the trash.
Edit 5 Months Later : It did.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess, this series will be damsel in distress in every chapter and the fml is still useless untill the end.

Double-page supporter
he could have stop him right there but not...
sigh

This is some comedy gold shit lol. Dumb and absurd character and the only thing that is saving me right now is the traps

Dex-chan lover
How could he restore his strength from a 2 horn when they said a baby with 1 more horn than an adult is basically just as strong?

Group Leader
lol. Dick powers can pierce through the heavens!!!

But seriously though, MC can be that naive and stupid. He already had the chance to kill the motherfucker yet he didn't and now they're in their current predicament.

Dex-chan lover
@b-no
But seriously though, MC can be that naive and stupid. He already had the chance to kill the motherfucker yet he didn't and now they're in their current predicament.
If they'd left the ruins right away, or killed the four horned, they'd have run into the hero party, and that wouldn't have been any better - perhaps worse, even.
Like this, it's a 3-way: MC and crew V 'Mara' V Hero party.
If they'd left right away or killed the boss demon: MC and crew V Hero party.

They've got better(slightly) odds of surviving like this.

Dex-chan lover
Page 30: Lol that first panel was funny
Page 36: "I'm coming ggー" xD

Seriously though, this mangaka the author surely has a fetish with NTR lmao. I can already see a full chapter, including a colored page, where the the demon sister is being raped by every fucking guard in that palace or whatever, focusing on the hero/warrior/dude we saw earlier :\ And then the Cocked Trapper losing and winning by some plot armor or power up sacado del culo (SA anime slang) /:

Furthermore, the MC strengthening his title as COCKlord rather than edgelord again hahaha!!!!! This is hilarious!!!! 4-horned dude 20% penis muscle increase verified!!!

「MC losing to a dick.」
LMAO LITERALLY TRUE

「How could he restore his strength from a 2 horn when they said a baby with 1 more horn than an adult is basically just as strong?」
Truth be told, boys, truth be told

Group Leader
@Phaaze
Hmmm. He could've killed the boss demon though to avoid getting injured and just set traps to bide the time and escape since they don't know the strength of the hero party.
Though, I assume the next scenarios given the current circumstance would be them cooperating with boss demon or escaping in the middle of confusion.

well it's not like trap should only hurt people, if the MC read enough doujin, he can make trap that pleasure this guy D to the point he submit to MC lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm rolling my eyes the second time the 4 horn boasting before banging her again.
Now you'll never taste that princess p*ssy.
Also MC doing noob mistake of not finishing your opponent.

Supporter
I'm stopping right there: the MC continues to switch from supreme edgelord to an idiot in one page, the premise of an MC that outsmarts the enemy it's not satisfied, it's all about power and the rape bait it's weary.

Users who are viewing this thread