Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@stretch22 I'm pretty sure pacing isn't determined by the amount of time that passes between chapters. The generic cultivation stories can have thousands of year pass with a 1 page time skip and still be slow paced.

This whole thing is written for the sake of making you go "How dark, how edgy, this world is dark and edgy, did I mention how dark and edgy it is? Look, there's predictable rape, murder and betrayal!"

It's sad how uninspired these things are nowadays. If you can't write a provocatively dark theme without forcing rape and ntr for no reason other than "Because my world is dark", please try writing a different genre. Maybe you're a masterful romance novelist, maybe you can pull off romcom perfectly, but this ain't it.

Double-page supporter
Time to do some farming, I expect a great massacre in the next few chapter's, if not I'll be highly disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
this could all have been prevented if he had killed the fucker when he was dickless

Contributor
There are no breaks on the rape train. Hich is a shame, cause this story could have probably run without it.

God trapper? More like... newbie trapper. That penis cut was nice, but damn he didnt expect the full outcome later huh? Even though it wasn't that hard to predict. He's too cocky

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if this demon girl still thinks world is full of rainbow and unicorns even after that situation. MC too....

Why even make manga instead of hentai doujin?

Reminds me a lot of Dungeon Seeker.... despair everywhere you see and most of the time the Mc is freaking useless....

@Hollow7F

I dont think id say "all have been prevented"...

even if he kills dude, the royal army would have been here anyway. it might be that pitting rapey-4horn against the royals is actually the only hail mary that lets them get away

Will this time the 4 horned demon finally be able to rape someone, don't lose on the next time on drag... wait, wrong series name.

Dex-chan lover
ain't it always great how the japanese always have the person who is considered shit super strong and the ones they tout as strong to be weak and useless as fuck?

Aggregator gang
Meanwhile, not a single member of the hero party thinks to use one of the magical summoning bells to haul everyone out of the demon's clutches and back to the entrance area.

Dex-chan lover
@ Simply_Fiction I'm pretty sure this manga was never about writing a competent story. It's mostly just pandering to a certain audience and going overboard with it, enough to make it enjoyable as a trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh story already went deep down to hell, it's not even enjoyable (though it only was the first 3 chapters or so). Big shit this is becoming huh?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, she kissed MC. Even though she was forced to drink the indecent brown fluid of that four-horns. So it was indirect drink, hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread