Wild Life

Aggregator gang
Finally caught up. Hope this doesn't get dropped. That's one hell of a cliffhanger I'd like to see Tesshou wiggle out of.

Damn this manga is finished like in 200x. The only series that i collected all volumes. But it's in Vietnamese though, and i pretty sure some parts were cut out, especially in the last volume, they said there will be omake in last volume but there were none.

spoiler for romance stuff.
The romance part got pretty rushed. Two main girl (the nurse and the childhood friend) even go for a harem route as they planned to confess and live with him together (because he doesn't know both of them like him, and they afraid that he will reject both of them because he don't want to hurt any of them) .
After some misunderstanding he choose the childhood friend and live with her ( not knowing the nurse like him). But after that the nurse decided to work with him as his assistant and confess, said she wont give up. They just stay like that and ... the thing wasn't brought up again. Don't know if stuffs were cut out or it's a open end.

Sorry for my bad english, just want to spoil something for fellow romance fans.

I wonder how many gem like this never make it here (online) so we never know about them.

Double-page supporter
This is one of my favorite manga about vets which is funny yet challenging for him since he is an idiot about identifying disease but had sharp sense on his ear which is making him special on detecting how animal behaviours.

I read it several times since his act really funny when it comes to daily basis, but when it comes to saving them, he will do anything even sacrifice himself as long as he can save them which is rare in some mangas.

Contributor
For all Indonesians, just a reminder that this manga already published in Indonesia by Elex Media.
Wild Life also serialized on Shounen Star (localized version of Shounen Sunday).

Double-page supporter
sooo... does anyone know where I can read the last 70 ish chapters of this translated in english?

Users who are viewing this thread