Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Song the World Offers Up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

If he makes his sword a magic blade (lightsaber ish) it would be pretty cool.

Or maybe he Could only use half his blade so it turns from great sword to short sword.

Edit: I think Will will steal the boss monsters sword, seems pretty smart

Double-page supporter
Basically Bell vs Asterius while using Thunder in Heaven Great Vigor from Negi

Dex-chan lover
I have never been a fan of "wow everyone hates and alienates MC for not having X! He will prove them wrong! Oh, wait, nevermind, he actually has X and it's better than everyone else's so everything is cool now and everyone likes him". I know any other alternative would require lots of cleverness (and bullshit) but it feels like the story is admitting the haters were right and MC is indeed worthless without a special power.

Granted we have yet to be told what MC's magic is so I'm still waiting for that.

Dex-chan lover
this mc have power anime and god by his side, isn't the magician can give him the buff like gave fire infusion or stone armor

Dex-chan lover
Super Saiyan Will is still silly as hell. I have to admit though, everyone cheering for him is pretty hype.

Also YOOOOO THAT ELFI BLUSH, GIRL'S GIVING HIM MORE THAN AN ICE SWORD NEXT CHAPTER

Aggregator gang
i really hate this manga, every chapter leaves a cliff hangger

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty good on those facial expressions.
I just hope the fight rly does wrap up next chapter with her coming down to enchant his sword or something. Then they can finally move forward with the story... or just axe it afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread