Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - No More Being Downcast, He Said

Dex-chan lover
I want will to overcome all obstacle they threw him and make them eat shit.
Also, this is actually good, if they accept him that easily.. it would mean that he's not that different from them and they will still keep the status que without any changes, the MC must become something or someone who's beyond magic or sword, the revolutionary or the reformer! the GOAT and THE ONE!

Ga jelas bikin alur lu thor. Itu MC kmaren nyelamatin kota. Trs para petinggi malah ngendok. Skrg koar" ga jelas aplagi yg mirip aizen, sblmnya gaada dia. Udh bagus padahal dr chapter awal sampe arc heroic MC zero to hero. Eh dsini malah dibuat ngampas. Author yg sama kyk danmachi pdhl yg lumayan zero to heronya. Kadang emg gini klo author terkenal buat projek kedua. Rate for this chapter 1/5. Story not relevant with previous arc

Dex-chan lover
mc singlehandedly saved their entire base city while mages were dying left and right while the so called tower was jerking it and they clearly know he saved their damn ass too.
Let see how you shit ass mages can survive if all the town folks die and you lose all your logistics.
Not to mention this four eyes dumb fuck created just to be a minor obstacle for main char will get insta killed by the anti magic bullshit that was going on down town too.
Author gotta nerf mc a bit i guess but it pisses me off that he already got great achievement and backing from one of the supposed leaders of this mages wanking erection building people still talk him down like trash.
Author is into some persecution fetish for sure….and why doesnt the ice girl just ditch the place if they just gonna treat her confidant like shit.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I enjoyed the chapter, it was just filled with bullsht. All of his achievements thus far witnessed by everyone is definitive proof of his capabilities, yet we have these dumbasses just unwilling to accept it. Not only that, they themselves didn't bother making a move when the lives of the innocents were in danger, that's beyond fking stupid. The lack of intelligence is baffling to me.
On the translator note, I don't see anyone else working on this, was there a mistake of some sort?
Edit: So I found out that Kodansha is releasing it officially, but by the time they arrive to this chapter it'll be 1 year+ before they even catch up to raws, or maybe 2 years. Damn that's going to SUCK.

Last edited:
Because I have watched the anime from this author's work, I am not too annoyed with the storyline of this manga. In fact, there are several manga whose storylines are more annoying than this. Because I read quite a lot of manga in the isekai, fantasy, magic, harem, gore, etc. genres, maybe because I'm used to it, I'm just used to it.

Because English is not my native language, my comments were translated using Google Translate.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your works up to this point, I really hope this "bigger" group isn't some MTL slop cough manhwafreaks cough

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love them mage Supremacists. Also while I have no basis for this claim, I do believe that the stoppage of the trial with the slime things was sus. Like the dude knew that our MC was capable of destroying it so forced the stoppage to keep the 4 on his side

Dex-chan lover
I'm caught up to what's currently released and all, but honestly I don't think I'd wanna continue reading after this point even if another chapter drops later down the line.

The fact that he's CLEARLY stronger than everyone there considering he was the one who defeated that one super monster essentially single handedly but they still don't "recognize him cause he uses a sword" has truly gotten annoying for me. I thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
someone ought to put Karen-with-glasses in his place
put him against that thing which nullified magic, see what happens

Fed-Kun's army
mc singlehandedly saved their entire base city while mages were dying left and right while the so called tower was jerking it and they clearly know he saved their damn ass too.
Let see how you shit ass mages can survive if all the town folks die and you lose all your logistics.
Not to mention this four eyes dumb fuck created just to be a minor obstacle for main char will get insta killed by the anti magic bullshit that was going on down town too.
Author gotta nerf mc a bit i guess but it pisses me off that he already got great achievement and backing from one of the supposed leaders of this mages wanking erection building people still talk him down like trash.
Author is into some persecution fetish for sure….and why doesnt the ice girl just ditch the place if they just gonna treat her confidant like shit.
I assume holding up the sky to protect him is part of the reason why she can’t leave. I assume the political situation is pretty delicate.

This manga sorta reminds me of a much tamer version of freezing in terms of characters being assholes and then retconned into having not been so shitty all along. Like this one is much milder so I hate the people less, but it’s still a stupid very annoying toxic trope.

Danmachi is honestly way better than this. Read this because of the anime, but not sure this will be worth watching. I’d definitely read more if more chapters come out—as aggravating as it is, it has its nice moments and I enjoyed them.

If anything, now I want to rewatch danmachi and blitz all the seasons and maybe read the LN. At least I can appreciate the non-toxicity from it now, again.

Pretty bold words for guys who were literally countered and made useless during the whole invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread