Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - No More Being Downcast, He Said

At this rate, i hope this have alternate story, that will go villain route lmao. Magia vende is a joke, full of hypocrite people. I mean after will did in academy, are they blind? Not considered that situation? And they call them magia vende is magic researcher, bruh in front of ur eyes, is freaking new type anomaly magic that can use with sword... It doesn't make sense if u magic researcher ignoring that.

I'm not even pissed at the bad guy right now....that fucking bitch, some magia vander she is....despite being in the the top fucking 5 most powerful people and being the leader of one faction that she leads can't make a powerful decision by herself...is she just a fucking puppet?? Forget Will, she didn't even fucking recruit Julius because she's salty that he can mimic her power??? what sort reasoning is that lol?? She could've very well just taken Will by force, I doubt any fucking could stop her?? I haye useless characters like her, who are powerful in the name only and don't have even an ounce of respect or command on anyone
At this point, they just make world building in racist ass hell, whatever mc do, they will not accept it. I don't mind, will got tested back to back, the reason for it in this chapter just bullsh*t. Elfi stay silent i think it just political reason. Arrrgghhh i wanna yap soo much because this doesn't make sense at all

Users who are viewing this thread