Witch Guild Fantasia - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The witch trials of the past were incredibly unjust and people rush to conclusions based on prejudices? Wow, what an incredibly fresh and original concept that's never been explored in a story before!

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz @fireplace67 To be fair, there does seem to be witches here that are actually as evil as the common folk think they are. And they don't seem like the type that became evil thanks to being wronged in the past. The issue is that they now think that every witch is evil, which is only exacerbated by people like that noble guy and the genuinely evil witches.

Fed-Kun's army
The main character seem to somewhat have memory loss and yet not.

Dex-chan lover
And yes, the best friend of the MC have a trauma with something and MC happen to have said powers that her best friend is traumaabout and so she abandon her. How much you think MC will still try to make her understand ? But come on, i know you have trauma but can you think it straight 2s ? You were friends with her all this time, you should know better that she is nice and all. She is not the freaking one who cause the plague. Buuuuuuut i'm guessing it's easier to have all dumb city and evil higher-up against infairly oppressed witchs.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, the ignorance is strong but yes, it was like this back in the days (even without real magic) people were really ignorant and only trusted the church or the nobles... I'm not surprised, but yeah it hurts.

There's no point in arguing with these people or her friend, after all they don't think witches are human but demons in human flesh.

Thanks for the effort translating this, there were some evident mistakes (specially the first ten pages like saying Empire as Empure) but after reading the credit page I won't waste our times pointing out each one... But I hope someone picks it up for real! at least until the part where the noble gets his karma hahaha.

@fireplace67 that's just common, either you have a world where everyone can learn magic or you have one where they're seem as heretic... you can blame humanity and profit for that.

well lol, i hope someone take this. at least up to 5 chapter so maybe i'll know is this worth reading or not.
oh yea thanks for your work btw.

Is this ongoing or not?
Seems like Volume 1 came out in 2018 and nothing after it.
Can't find anything else about it

Dex-chan lover
@icedkocha I found raws up to chapter 7 in a pirated site.

And found that it's up to ch13 in an official Japanese site https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/books/131316 so I guess they have enough to make a vol 2 and in the worse case, it ends in vol 3 but yeah, still ongoing it seems! not sure if monthly or what

Dex-chan lover
Saw an update of the raws latest chapter 10, so yeah patiently waiting for miracle update.*_*

Dex-chan lover
If need some help with Japanese translation, text me. not a native but can... help with something :D Thanks for this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 6, clever lads.😅

@Lilliwyt
I get if the friend would be wary of her but to turn on her, give her away and wanting part of the reward that's excessive.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... her friend is trash... how the hell she doesn't trust her with MC kind personality. This is why I hate idiot, they believing in rumor or thing without any proof. In the end they just want scapegoat to directing their negative feeling, they people I hate most. They have eye but not used properly to saw truth, they have brain but not thinking what is truth and what is not.

What a great friend you are, hahaha just because they are a witch u treat them like trash. Go die in a ditch somewhere and maybe rethink your life.

Dex-chan lover
How terrible of Emma to turn on her friend Monica so suddenly.

On positive note I really like the art in this and it seems really interesting so far!

Users who are viewing this thread