Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

For some reason reading this manga makes me want to read Harry Potter. Never really got the urge to do so growing up. Also ty for the scanlation.

Thanks for the chapter, dropout.

Gotta say, I really dig Brimhat Cocos design. Super witchy.

Dex-chan lover
Coco!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
tenor.gif

Lux

Power Uploader
Forbidden magic itself is not necessarily of the "dark side", the Brim Hats are.

@NOUN Your avatar fits well with your post lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I think you could say that this conflict would be something like progress vs tradition, neither bad in itself but their practitioners can be stupid.

Coco brimhat outfit is gorgeous, don't have anything against the hat of the witches but i do prefer those brims.

Group Leader
Oh my goooooooooooooodd
(Thank you dropout for hunting those glyphs, so much love for you and your scanlation! 😍 )

Supporter
Holy sheep that's intense!!!

Also thank you so much for the last page :3

On that note I can't wait until next month the first official volume will be out. Fingers crossed that the translation will be as good as the fantranslation

I've said it before and I'll say it again, man I love this series. I've seen magic systems used in plenty of other works if fiction but this series has to have one of my favorites. To me, it just seems so practical and straight-forward without all the BS that usually comes with these types of magic systems. TY for the translation, you've made my day!

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, if you want to use forbidden magic, all you need to do is to become stronger then anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread