Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Oh my god, why is every outfit this gorgeous?! Of course there's brimhat Coco, but everyone has a little extra in their cloth. For example Lulucys split cape looks amazing! In general, all capes in this series look awesome

@Doomroar For me, it's not the outfit per se, it's how she looks like an extremely competent badass with incredible fashion sense. Although the poor girl really looks like she needs a big ol hug from her mom in that panel.
@Guolker I couldn't even begin to say where she has room to improve as a graphical artist, but I look forward to it.

Double-page supporter
Yeah @pandamilk , sure our sensei is one of the best artists there. But we must be content with this kind of breaks because these are a part of true masters that search for more. Up to now, I find this series quite satisfying (I gave it full marks):

1. amazing plot and narrative.
2. well formed characters.
3. exceptional, and personal, graphic art.

But at some point of the story, the last arc in the dungeon, I see that the author introduced a lot of new elements to depict the battle and the storyline but the meticulous and perfectionist art collide someway with the action. For example, in the chapter 27 some drawings seem "boxed" (to me) and that stops the flow of the battle. I would like to see how the characters jump out the page and break the frame of the strip, and this is very difficult to do because the artist must change the modality of the drawing (perspective, focus, pen, textures, shadowing...) from one page to the next. For example, you can compare several pages from the same author but on a very style and genre (well, not so different): https://mangadex.org/chapter/31979/37 . Can you feel that some draws seem to transcend the page?

Well, sorry for the wall of text. I took advantage of your point. :DDD

Dex-chan lover
I just want Brimhats winning only for their 11/10 clothes design for little witches!

Dex-chan lover
pointless drama time that contributes nothing to the main story?

That was a nice pic of MC in the dress and I don't think she could become evil or do bad things on purpose. she is far too interested in magic, unless the brimhats wish is to bring magic back to everyone which is something mC could do

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE For real the brimhats have all the best fashion

I guess it comes with the territory of not wearing dunce hats in the first place, picking a more stylish hat.

Double-page supporter
Brimhat Coco? Some hints from the author 'cause she want to take a break?

Double-page supporter
So Estheath and Orugio were mentioned by Qifrey and Utowin respectively to be honor students/child prodigy, and they didnt look happy when they mentioned it. Is there some stigma around honor students in witch school or something

Dex-chan lover
x25.png

To be real tho, Brimhat Coco looks real fancy in this outfit.

Adult Coco!!! What a beautiful design, can't wait to see what apparel they will all don as full-fledged witches!

Users who are viewing this thread