With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Magic Potion

Dex-chan lover
esl/efl or mtl, can't quite tell which. could well be mtl edited by esl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if I'm flattered, I'm using MTL and English is my second language
Had to double check the previous chapters to realize you're the TL haha. I normally skip over credits pages and who's the uploader/group. My MTL/ESL comment was more along the lines of calling out something that isn't quite right. If work was done so smoothly that people don't notice anything off about it (which yours definitely is), then that's job well done.

If anything, I'm planning to do some MTL and mentally edit/filter with my ESL skills myself. There's a bunch of series that I personally consider to be "held hostage" by a certain solo TL. Raws are available from certain sources and are ahead by a significant amount. Does too many series for a solo act IMO, uploads only a few chapters every month or so. Keeps putting this pity message in the credits, which just feels off to me for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like you just poured a bucket of water into the sea. Which is useless.

Dex-chan lover
What is this chapter for???

This is the only chapter the group uploaded... so it's not like they just so happened to pick it up...

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, it's another "i saw this was getting popular so i'm trying to snipe the team that regulary update it in the hope to make money on the back of the autor."
Like someone else said, there are thousand of untranslated manga, many of which are great. What's the point of trying to take the work of someone that's doing quite well? And what's even the point of MTL? You're going to lose the meaning of most things in the process...
The best manga would have the same quality as a bad hentai after MTL...

Dex-chan lover
Good thing group blacklist/block feature exist , thank you for this mangadex!:wooow:
You guys should use it by the way its pretty nifty

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but this is pretty awful (well, TL-wise. The typesetting and other stuff is just fine!).

I find it so bizarre some people will put in so much effort yet they clearly don't know English... so why translate into English??

Users who are viewing this thread