Wizard of Arsenia - Ch. 6

I know this is for the plot...but how stupid must one be to accept a duel on a corrupt Barons terms? they're literally begging to fail.

Dex-chan lover
No, fuck that. I wouldn't abide by that deal. What gives those fuckers the right to sign away his freedom if they lose? He doesn't know how well any of them fight

Group Leader
@Beezy you expected logic just like I once did when it came to these kinds of stories 🤷‍♂️
This is just power flexing for mc🤔

Dex-chan lover
gotta hand it to em
this got even dumber than i thought possible
this is - slipping on a banana, slamming into a tree -> stumbling over some stairs, falling into a ditch -> ricocheting off the ground, flipping onto a sidewalk -> falling half way into a trash bin where the garbage men just so happened to conveniently arrive and proceed to pick you up and toss you into the 'hopper' of the garbage truck along with the rest of the trash from the trash bins in the culdesac - levels of stupid
just devoid of the humor such cartoon-ish shenanigans would normally indulge in

Just gonna toss this idea out but to me this bet was invalid from the start since others should not be able to sign for someone unless they have either been granted permission by the person or they own them(slave or certain contracts). Also shouldn’t magic include buffs and debuffs and if so can’t he just buff his team and rebuff the opponent secretly especially since the people of this world seem to think that magic is offense oriented.

Dex-chan lover
I think this duel is made only for us to see how OP the daughter of the red dragon is since we've already seen MC's power before but have yet to see hers vs humans

its still stupid as fuck and If they'd lost If i was MC I'd blow everyone away for being stupid friend and foe alike then I'd TP out lmao

Double-page supporter
Pushover mc personality with OP abilities. Author has been watching too many children's tv shows.
Just murder them. Raid the mansion for loot. Fein ignorance.

Double-page supporter
What the hell?!?! Are you moron?? Why following baron's plan...you can just kill the baron and seized his wealth and after that you can show others your "nobility rank status" that you got from Papa red dragon..

this is the worst plot, and this is in chapter 6.. i thought this manhwa promising, but i think i need to reconsider.

Group Leader
I thought it was good until this. Seriously, are people in this otherworld all brain dead?

And the MC doesn't help either. He can overpower anyone present but no, I'll just whine even if you won't listen. Pushover.

The author is stupid. Why would someone with a marquess rank listen to some bottom feeder baron?

lol why! He's already incapable of keeping to his original deal. Plus no one would throw away all this negotiation leverage and agree to nonsense all or nothing gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread