woke culture vs weebs

It's 2024. Get over yourselves.

You have been tirading across the internet with this shitty conspiracy for a decade now, admit you were immature and stop having the worst take ever.

Get off the internet for two hours, go for a walk outside, take a shower, live as an actual human, and think for yourselves instead of sitting in your little echo chambers.
"and think for yourselves instead of sitting in your little echo chambers." Ironic.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Dunno why it's difficult to write something for this. But...
I used to get real frustrated back when the whole "Woke" thing was huge or something and complaints on "Oversexualized" women began. I was a lot weirder back then and didn't understand much. As I grew though, while I understood the arguments, as a writer and enjoyer of manga and anime I noticed something.
Losers Whine because that's all they can do.
We live in a world of freedom, we've seen what happens to those who try to constrain it time and time again. Artistry, Poetry, Storytelling it all finds a way. Because those who make it...
When I write, there's this feeling I feel no place else, an undying joy in seeing the lives of these individuals I've found expand. Such Passion, Such Work, it... won't ever be forgotten. And while the hatred may be there... Those haters will die, will be forgotten, will fade away into the void of nothingness from whence they came. And those works of art, those creators, will be remembered forever.
While it may not seem so, The Deserving will be remembered for their road, for what they did. All else will be forgotten.

Deeper for the first part (heh), Obviously, when I was younger I had a thing for chicks, Just think Nami and Robin for example. I was enchanted, and boyishly angry when they were considered wrong.
I grew up though, and continued writing, and reading and looked past the first dimension into the rest and found something even more beautiful the younger me overlooked.
It's sad that people have forgotten about the classic subversions, that one must be one way, or another. When we live in this world where anyone can be anything. Women of all shapes and sizes, Men of all shapes and sizes, beings of all forms and ways.
I write beautiful women often because, I love that beauty, not just the first dimension but why it is, how it is the way it is. It's a big fear of mine most will never see that. But, I know some will. There's a purpose, and reason for everything.
And being honest, that disdain only inspired me, inspired me to find depth in everything, beyond just oversexualization-misconception I was inspired by misunderstanding and hatred, and even my own to find ways to find reason, to explore everything.
Cancel Culture, Woke-Whatever and all the other Weird Agendas. They're a Bizarre Provocation, one that shaped me to think. Just because something is different, doesn't mean it's wrong. Just because it is a certain way, doesn't mean that's all it is. Reading the Book I suppose.
And sure, nowadays people watch more Tik-Toks then read books, but... it's not just for them. Those characters, those events, those things. They deserve to be told. Everything Deserves to Exist. So, give whoever may look, a reason to agree. Don't just wallow, join the chorus of a thousand gnashing teeth and join wars.
Answer the Provocation with the Opposite of their Expectation. Explore it, Expand it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread