woke culture vs weebs

Double-page supporter
lmao why are you getting so heated little bro? no need to get so aggressive my guy. ive been saying the same shit since the beginning so I don't understand how im mixing up my words maybe if you stopped trying to put words in my mouth you could comprehend what the im trying to say. what's so difficult about me saying that bill having 'some' different opinions doesn't necessarily not make him a liberal? lol at doing something productive you should do that yourself my guy instead of trying to start arguments cause honestly that's the whole reason you're here. i can read the article but like i said I want to hear why YOU think he's not a liberal from your own words not from another person if the article but you can't seem to say much besides he bitches like a right winger a cries about cancel culture which like a said from the beginning is just so fucking stupid.

i wants the popcorn with a large coke plz
im not heated lol youre just a straight dumbass if you dont want to explain your side i dont got to either just read the articles that sum up my opinion lmao get a job bud, im not even starting arguments lmao i responded to a thread and you responded to ME.

the dude critiques the left more than ever calling them crazy for some reason
cries about how the "left" is againist free speech
cries about how whites loathes themselves and submit to other races for attention
forcing race and sexuality issues on children
against college students protesting against their colleges funding israel
the guy thinks a civil war is happening soon because of the elections LMAO
crying about identity politics

idk what else you want, no actual "reasonable" liberal is saying all this lol even pandering to idiots to believe in "woke revolution"

all sound like right winger non sense to me that doesnt exist

Dex-chan lover
im not heated lol youre just a straight dumbass if you dont want to explain your side i dont got to either just read the articles that sum up my opinion lmao get a job bud, im not even starting arguments lmao i responded to a thread and you responded to ME.

the dude critiques the left more than ever calling them crazy for some reason
cries about how the "left" is againist free speech
cries about how whites loathes themselves and submit to other races for attention
forcing race and sexuality issues on children
against college students protesting against their colleges funding israel
the guy thinks a civil war is happening soon because of the elections LMAO
crying about identity politics

idk what else you want, no actual "reasonable" liberal is saying all this lol even pandering to idiots to believe in "woke revolution"

all sound like right winger non sense to me that doesnt exist
giphy.gif

Finally now was that so hard? could've just said that from the beginning and I would've told you ok (doesn't mean i agree with you but hey its better than what i got at the start) and we could've moved on with our life's but noo my boy had to give me a stupid ass answer. bro you are heated otherwise why you insulting ppl? hell even the op caught some crossfire in between our posts. anyways now that i finally got my answer i can move on thank you very much for making my day until next time.

Last edited:
Group Leader
giphy.gif

Finally now was that so hard? could've just said that from the beginning and I would've told you ok (doesn't mean i agree with you but hey its better than what i got at the start) and we could've moved on with our life's but noo my boy had to give me a stupid ass answer. bro you are heated otherwise why you insulting ppl? hell even the op caught some crossfire in between our posts. anyways now that i finally got my answer i can move on thank you very much for making my day until next time.
Sometimes every election year there'll be much more stupid people who just talking non stop without pointing the main topic. It's fun to see them to do that. But hey i respect the derailment.

Dex-chan lover
left leaning media outlets tell me that anime is right wing because it promotes heteronirmatives familly dynamics.
right leaning media outlet hates anime because its for pedo and degenerate.
:boomer: conclusion ? anime is counter cultural and based.

Dex-chan lover
Donovan is not happy with that. Donovan will find the redditor and fuck them tight to behave their shitty ass behaviour and make em click 4chan instead.

Also, why even use Reddit shen you can have board instead. Its much more fun.
if Donovan was here right now he would name them and then pull a good old fashioned Donovan on them which is why we can't have nice things when guts murdered Donovan in cold blood he doomed us all to hell and griffith having known this through the behelit knew that guts had to go and it was the right thing to do but we in our folly and ignorance still see guts as the good guy and the hero but that is really just a reflection on us and how misguided we are when we should really all be walking in righteous path that Donovan paved for us in his magnanimity and grace like the beautiful black soul that he is

Group Leader
if Donovan was here right now he would name them and then pull a good old fashioned Donovan on them which is why we can't have nice things when guts murdered Donovan in cold blood he doomed us all to hell and griffith having known this through the behelit knew that guts had to go and it was the right thing to do but we in our folly and ignorance still see guts as the good guy and the hero but that is really just a reflection on us and how misguided we are when we should really all be walking in righteous path that Donovan paved for us in his magnanimity and grace like the beautiful black soul that he is
Truly Donovan moment. People just dont understand.

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

lmao i literally did say it in another comment youre just straight retarded (its just the truth i am not heated this is a forum lol) and with these other weirdos, yall are more redditor than me (seriously you guys like this is 4Chan especially with the Donavan jokes, which i dont mind but as a berserk fan yall gotta find something else its just repetitive) plus you got heated at first responding to me lol defending this dude and when i gave actual sources that summed up my words you started crying harder also you insulted me too lmao? yeah lol as long you understand thats fine i get it was hard reading my post since it had too many words in them

seriously i see why yall stay on this forum instead of talking to real life people (i like this forum tho so i get lmao but yall gotta go outside at least)

Last edited:
Group Leader
lmao i literally did say it in another comment youre just straight retarded (its just the truth i am not heated this is a forum lol) and with these other weirdos, yall are more redditor than me (seriously you guys like this is 4Chan especially with the Donavan jokes, which i dont mind but as a berserk fan yall gotta find something else its just repetitive) plus you got heated at first responding to me lol defending this dude and when i gave actual sources that summed up my words you started crying harder also you insulted me too lmao? yeah lol as long you understand thats fine i get it was hard reading my post since it had too many words in them

seriously i see why yall stay on this forum instead of talking to real life people (i like this forum tho so i get lmao but yall gotta go outside at least)
Damn, it seems this guy need to join in a grass gang @bigtiddyoneesan. Hes not touching grass enough for Donovan to actually care about himself.

Double-page supporter
well I think this thread has run its course concerning all parties involved

Does time travel count as isekai if it's far enough

Yes and, in fact, any time travel is sufficient to enter the isekai genre, including going to sleep and waking up the next day.

Dex-chan lover
well I think this thread has run its course concerning all parties involved

Yes and, in fact, any time travel is sufficient to enter the isekai genre, including going to sleep and waking up the next day.
Where's my damn cheat skill

Dex-chan lover

Sorry it took me so long to reply little bro was busy today unfortunately.

You did? can you send me a link to that comment cause the only one I've read from you talking about it was this one "Bill maher also hated college kids protesting for their colleges to not fund Israel and bitches about cancel culture (which is not real too, because he still has a show and platform he just doesn't people to say "mean" things about him lmao)" must have missed the other one where you literally said all this. maybe it was split between different comments? to lazy to figure it out myself so send me the link plz. I mean if you're not heated then why do you keep calling me retarded? i don't know about you but i don't go around calling people retarded without being at least a tad bit heated. why do you keep bringing up what other people say to you? i didn't ask them to join in didn't call you a redditor (big insult?) keep that between yall don't bring me into it. Little bro its been like 3 days since I started telling donovan jokes calm down it might be a little repetitive to you but ive been enjoying them so why would i stop. I defended someone? When? When I quoted your reply to the guy talking about Bill? I don't even know the guy why would i defend him? I just wanted to know what made you say that lol I don't know where you got that I was defending someone. The actual source was an article written up by someone else I wanted to hear it come from you since YOU said it. What was so hard about writing your reasons instead of linking me an article? probably took you less than a min. I insulted you little bro? When? Was it because i called your first statement the stupidest ive ever heard? wasnt an insult to you little bro it was to your opinion. I can call your opinion stupid without it being a personal insult little bro don't let it hurt your feelings. Maybe it was when i when i told you to grow up? thats not an insult that some straight up advice little bro might want to take me up on that one. Or is it because i called(ing) you big boy/little bro? Let me know if that insults you in some way little bro ill stop for reals. again plz send me the link to the post where you listed all the reasons.

Iol why do you think I dont talk to real life people? just cause I'm active on these forums doesn't mean i don't have irl relationships little bro (lol and yeah i know family doesn't count before you toss that one at me). besides I'm pretty sure the couple of friends and acquaintances ive made on here are real life people too if they turn out to be bots id be pretty hurt not gonna lie lol. I might take you up on getting outside a little more been wanting to hit the range but alas I've been to lazy to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread