woke culture vs weebs

Dex-chan lover
yeah guys i know its kinda late but i decided to create a thread on the one subject majority of us are knowledgeable abot. i was reluctant to make this but listening to a certain youtuber talk about vtubers and a certain blog calling people who liked anime stylized video game character freaks , i had enough. so here's a thread to discuss about it.
please keep the conversations comfy

Dex-chan lover
we are NOT going back to 2016-era discussion. simply learn to ignore parts you consider "icky" and move on. the sooner you learn to do that, the more generally happy you can be.
my man i tried doing that but things are crazy right now. i tried to do what you said but..
even elon musk has responded on this and these people are trying to get asmon cancelled

From my pov. The wokeness has infected basically everything. But because of this people are finally getting tired of it. So although the weirdo's won the first few battles, in the end I think we'll win the war. Mainly because these companies that cater to wokeness are bleeding money, while companies that don't are fully supported. It's only a matter of time imo.

Dex-chan lover
get-wo10.jpg

No exceptions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The term got co-opted - originally, it was just a nonsense word in a comic: https://pbfcomics.com/comics/weeaboo/

Then 4chan picked the word as the cuss filter replacement for what was deemed a derogatory term for white fans of Japanese pop culture, and you can figure out the rest from there.

Fed-Kun's army
It's 2024. Get over yourselves.

You have been tirading across the internet with this shitty conspiracy for a decade now, admit you were immature and stop having the worst take ever.

Get off the internet for two hours, go for a walk outside, take a shower, live as an actual human, and think for yourselves instead of sitting in your little echo chambers.

Dex-chan lover
You have been tirading across the internet with this shitty conspiracy for a decade now, admit you were immature and stop having the worst take ever.
yeah yeah, fyi this is the first time i talk about stuff like this.and can you pls explain what a worst take is.
Get off the internet for two hours, go for a walk outside, take a shower, live as an actual human, and think for yourselves instead of sitting in your little echo chambers.
bro seriously can't anyone discuss stuff like this.
It's 2024. Get over yourselves.
well yeah sure.
i don't have any ill intent. just wanted to talk about this and understand how others thought about it. but come on bro i am posting this after a lot of thinking and asking a few staff if i could make a thread for this. pls dont be toxic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread