Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 28 - House and Sister

Dex-chan lover
Better hurry up makiba. If she doesn't join your family through you, your big sister is gonna take matters into her own hands.

Aggregator gang
Ain't no way they share the same brain cells, but i think the onee-san knows someone's feel better

Dex-chan lover
All the readers make fun of Yousuke because he gives off the impression of absolutely dense object. I want to see their reaction when this slick ladykiller will propose our cute wolf girl to start dating out of literally nowhere.
It's not like his brain is non-existent or too smooth. It's just that it is not predictable. Absolutely unpredictable. That's why he will take our wolf girl by surprise. And all the readers with her.
Thank you and merry Christmas and happy new year to you too, Osis

Dex-chan lover
Sister: Fuyuko chan sure is cute huh I wonder when she'll become a part of our family glancing at bro

Bro: You want to adopt her?

We're in tough road fellas :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Considering that another girl straight up cried at the rumours of going out with him (and how most people treat him like a nuisance), I won't be surprised if he's just playing it safe.

Dex-chan lover
If your lil bro is hopeless, then make her your family by marrying her big brother
Nichihjou-02-Mai-Fifty-Fifty-1024x576-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks as always, @OsisNie !

Now I can't help but imagine what the family dynamic would be like if both sets of siblings got married...
I was thinking this. I'd love to see that. This might be the only series where I'd be happy to see what the side couple is up to just as much as the main pair.

Users who are viewing this thread