World Customize Creator

Dex-chan lover
There is how it should go, how I want it to go and how I know it will go because manga.

I think sun is just covering it up and yuusuke had already left his mark.
imagine if Pregnant sun gets killed? >:D
Bye World.

Why does it feel like sun keeps raising a death flag. Waiting for her to die horribly

Dex-chan lover
What is this nosebleed and fainting seeing women naked, is this the 90's?!
How lame... and they just push it aside.

Dex-chan lover
>nosebleed & fainted
Dropped. I was already considering letting this one go (art is meh, story too) but there are few things I can't stand more than eternal-eunuchs.

Dex-chan lover
I like the story and setting but she all but tells him in plain words that she wants to have his baby and he nosebleeds. Thanks Yusuke for reminding me why I hate most isekai mains.

Group Leader
another protagonist cursed with permavirginity. fainting at the sight of a naked woman really is too much though.

Fed-Kun's army
That last chapter was terrible. Fainting... really? That is just bs.

Dex-chan lover
just "last chapter" was terrible? it has been terrible for about ~20 chapters already...

Group Leader
@Drifter
Though that's more mainstream manga than isekai. :v
It's actually not unusual for isekai MCs to be complete manwhores. It's just that most of those don't get manga adaptations.

Fed-Kun's army
@Carnage True that, I'm so used to either perverted or rapist MCs in Isekai, that having a mainstream naive MC in one is actually a novelty here. I kinda missed these kinds of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread