Wortenia Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This is getting worse ... He is most probably thinking of killing whoever is there in that place I guess....

Dex-chan lover
I said I wanted the princesses in the harem before, but I'm content with the twins. They're adorable :)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, MC don't have to f*ck every slave they own
Some people simply don't f*ck without love

If every MC did fuck everything that moves two seconds after meeting, how would some of the commenters on this site ever meet their daily quota for the use of the words beta and cuck?

Why do these MCs always get scammed so easily. Like dude, use your common sense. Disregarding the fact that suddenly showing up with that amount of treasure would raise red flags, if you want to know the true value of it, sell a little first. Or ask your companions who used to be fucking nobles for a valuation. Or go to shops in order to compare the value of similar items. Or shop around for the highest price (most risky). Literally so many ways to avoid getting scammed. At least know how to put on a pokerface when negotiating for price, don't get so excited at the first offer.

Double-page supporter
Girls are retard. Comparing people who's been with their family for years to some random guy they just met. I don't fucking care that he saved them. He could be after their bodies no?

Dex-chan lover
the story will probably pick this up later with mc refusing to do business with the place again even if they begged

Dex-chan lover
eh i dont like it when shopkeeper scamming someone especially mc
I know it's late but idiotic careless mc in foreign world deserved it. The only impressive thing he did is in chapter 1 & 2 by leaving no witnesses.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's late but idiotic careless mc in foreign world deserved it. The only impressive thing he did is in chapter 1 & 2 by leaving no witnesses.
nah no matter where, in this country, other country, this world, other world
i dont like it when ppl scamming each other

Dex-chan lover
Hope an actually attractive girl gets added to his harem at some point. Someone with a decently flat chest.

Users who are viewing this thread