Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Assassin

Dex-chan lover
yea this isn't an obvious trap or anything...
why even help this queen? she's straight up retarded and the country will end up in more crisis in the future thx to her.

Dex-chan lover
ah when I read this part in the wn couldn't help but think... "this stupid woman" now that I read it here, I affirm it "this stupid woman"

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Character development, I presume. From what I've heard - and this is paraphrased from my memory -
MC is gonna go through this ordeal and become super jaded. He's just gonna exile himself (or something like that), create his own kingdom, and just wipe the board clean, just destroying everything in his path of conquest cuz everything he's seen is either corrupt or incompetent

I can't stand stories like this, seriously. If the kingdom you are trying to protect is almost certainly going to get in serious trouble because a spoiled princess can't make her mind up then any reasonable adult will not let her make that choice.

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon
Is what you said true? We're in the fifth volume (22nd chapter) do we have time for him to do that? That'd be great if so :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon It's not really how it goes.

After this arc, the glasses japanese guy approaches the Meltina, and he convinces her to exile MC to the Wortenia Peninsula, in the pretex of giving him land and title, so he can't leave the country and serve someone else, because he could be a threat. Guy get's a big but useless territory and feels betrayed by the Queen, he starts to develop that, dealing with the neighbouring nobility, local pirates and elves, then gets groped into a war, from which he returns with an advantegous deal, then gets into a conflict with the nobles which he wins, and the last I read he was getting ready to going back to the capital. They want to execute him for becoming too powerful, but that won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is in that woman's head? she's waay too protective toward that knight. does she had romantic feelings to him?

Aggregator gang
@Dezaki well she "hypothetically" wanted to make him king to make him a priority rescue target so take a guess.

that princess is an idiot, making excuses for a brainless general, I wish to this manga to timeskip to the point when ryoma conquer wortenia an kill those fools

Dex-chan lover
to anyone who read WN this chapter will make you go rage mode like me god damn it princess

i don't remember the first 21 pages is the same as the novel? is been waaaay too long sins i read the novel or i am get old >_>

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki he's a substitute father figure for her, so more like family

That being said, yeah she's unfit to rule; you do not bend authority or law for anyone, even family.

Dex-chan lover
I never read the wn but even I see that this idiot bricks the scale. The whole kingdom for her daddy issues. The one knight, who's name I have forgotten - the older woman, was correct. He knew what he was getting into and should kill himself as to not be a burden/barging chip as he likely knows he is going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread