Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

wow she fckd him over after he basically won her war for her

Dex-chan lover
It's not necessarily uncommon for incompetent rulers to get rid of very competent subordinates, because they feel threatened by them.

But still, Lupis ranks amongst the worst. And rightfully so.

Dex-chan lover
@krispy

yeah, she kind of did, but on the other hand she did not have alot of other options.
if she would have made him a military general like she really wanted too, and to be fair.... is what he deservs...
a lot of other nobles would have made a huge fuss about it and nobody would be happy about another civil war.
if she on the other hand gave him nothing she herself would be in a bad spot aswell as pissing him off.
yes she kind of screwed him over, but like the other mercs said, he is now a noble with land, even if its a really bad one.
it dont make what she did any less shitty, but at least she had "somewhat good" reasons for doing what she did.

Double-page supporter
Should've just killed the bloke, since he's shady af. Can't believe the queen is so dumb that she'll believe that guy. Oh well, can't wait our MC to destroy the nation and have the queen realize the massive mistake that she made.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna eh, should and can don't always line up at that level, and the advice she was given wasn't wrong it just so happens to benefit the people who hate MC as well as her.

Dex-chan lover
am gonna ask why she sitting on his shoulder tho lol but heck
grandma a kyoot

Double-page supporter
@icarushector I feel like none of the people who hate the MC will benefit anything from that move. I think those people will have their heads on a pike in the future, courtesy of our MC, including the queen. Or that's what I'm hoping for at least.

We finally got to Wortenia now we just need the senki.
Does this mean all of these chapters were only the prolog...

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle because she always wanted to show her kid the place they protect or w.e by riding on her shoulders but because her kid is dead and MC is too fucking huge MC was smart/nice enough to do the reverse for her hence the "GO FORTH MY SON" since i guess she now see's him as fam and the same for MC

Dex-chan lover
It's such a shame the author fucked up so much after the next arc. Basically author ran out of ideas or something and began rambling and stalling incessantly till the story is barely readable. Biggest decline in writing I've ever seen.

@Goldenzeal she didnt ask him or tlk to him in anyway cause if she did she would've known that he didnt want anything other than to have their name cleared....he even said he should of left the kingdom earlier to avoid getting the title....so she had options she jus didnt think about anything other than the negatives.....all she thought about was that he's strong and could hurt her rule, never that the guy might be nice and not be a dick.

"... to become the supreme ruler." that means he will topple the queendom and ruling the entire continent?

MrX

Missed opportunity on the super-milf.

Give me her instead ^_^

Dex-chan lover
GILF adopts MC, problem solved? Worked out for the MC in Kenkokuki.

You learn MC has a group of assassin spies sworn to him, then nonchallantly have a conversation about possibly killing him by betrayal in a place that even the overweight spy heard...

I see a bright future for this Queen.

Spoilers to those who like it:

He gets sent off to another war. This one is a neighboring country getting invaded by that empire that summoned him.
He basically cripples the empires army by completely owning the entire logistics of said army effectively grabbing them by the balls literally without supplies.
The neighboring country king tho is also an idiot and decides to broker a peace instead of slaughtering the crippled army.
In short he has only DELAY'd another possible assault by a couple of months, instead of years if he had captured the princess general as a hostage at the very least + slaughtered the Army.

Ryoma then goes back to his country.
He has a fallout with a Earl.
Country thought the Earl would slaughter Ryoma, but it's the other way around.
He slaughters the Earl and takes his land effectively making 1/3rd of the country his.

Ryoma makes deals with an Exiled merchant from the Earl's territory to effectively make Wortenia a Nexus of Trade and Transport.
This would effectively make it a major trade hub and boost profit on a epic sale.
He restores order in the territory, slaughters all the pirates, and even gets the elves to owe him one.
Yes there are Elves.
While his country is developing, he has a shinobi army keeping all info on lockdown.
The Country and Earl tried to send spies to check out land, but they all died before they even knew what was happening.

The country is also going though riots and revolutions.
The Queen is an IDIOT.
You have no clue how stupid she and her cabinet is.
She has no idea how to rule a country, and Gerhaldht isn't making things easy for her.
She also basically chases out Elena as well and guess who takes commander in place of her again?
If you guessed the idiot Mikal, yes the idiot that got himself captured and was traded for Gerhaldht's life, you guessed right.
Elena gets pushed to the boarder, and is now conflicted because all the predictions Ryoma gave her in regards to the country falling.
Yes Ryoma predicted everything the stupid Queen would do, and it terrifies Elena in how fast its happening and how accurate it is.
She makes up her mind if Ryoma revolts, she will side with him because he now represents the Country, and Elena was loyal to the Country, not the Bloodline.
Ryoma then gathers support from other Earls, basically usurping more control then the Queen.
The country is eminent to fall in fire.

Ryoma is then summoned to Court to be judged, because the country is scared of how powerful he has become.
He has too much territory and an Army which can defeat a major player like the Earl.
Idiot Country thinks they can disavow him and steal his lands.
This is as far as translations goes.

I think the ending of that vol will also be where he declares independence, and also War.
BTW Wortenia is now too powerful because it has the backing of another large country almost on the same scale as the empire because they too also want to use it as a trade Nexus, which Ryoma has been nicely developing.

Users who are viewing this thread