Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Fucking stupid bitch queen man
She is probably one of the most if not the most stupid character in the story

Fed-Kun's army
@Tonikill1
are they willing to declair war and invade a neighboring country for sheltering him? he's a war hero now and every country knows it

Dex-chan lover
I would decline. If my reason was to find a way back home, then obviosly I would not want to be tied down to some barren land as a noble, serving an incompetent queen/leader, but I guess he had no choice, since he would be wanted as a "criminal" for declining. Just goes to show that you should not poke your nose in other peoples problems.

Dex-chan lover
"Maybe not now but anything could happen to change his mind in the future."

Yeah, change his mind, like, Idk.. Maybe you guys being pieces of shit and entrap him with politics and treating the guy who save your asses like utter shit by sending him to "rule" over the equivalent of hell on earth? Yeah, I think that would change his mind pretty clearly.

Dex-chan lover
Not providing an actual decent reason for the MC to accept the title is awful writing. This may have been why I stopped reading before.

Dex-chan lover
interesting that they think that they can force someone who isnt affiliated with their country, to govern a backwater land without his consent....

Users who are viewing this thread