Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
It’s obvious the author sets this kingdom up to be as wack and weak as possible. Remember, the Empire that summoned MC wanted to “unite all the land”. With them this weak, guess where Lupis and her kingdom will end up...

Oh well, until this chapter, i didn't knew this stories included a drama. It explained how it was so many events that didn't make a sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Ruzand: He won't be able to do jobs on guilds, he's gonna be a nomad again
Basically everything he did to clear his name would be for naught

Dex-chan lover
@Ruzand they'll make the enemy out of you...
imagine rejecting the queen in that moment then and there, filled with noble families..

Fed-Kun's army
The Princess now queen...All she did was ride a horse once and she became the queen and she's ungrateful to the person who made her the queen. Traitors should die and that country is doomed with her. She would exchange it for Mikail or something

Fed-Kun's army
@jmas081391 But according to Ln (not a spoiler simply not mentioned here) this move made Ryouma pissed at Lumis. And he warns Elena that the country has 5 years left at most with it's current state not included his revenge of course. He will get back at Lumis in the future for sure. She made a really really wrong decision. Betraying one of the top killer+strategist of the country and listening the advice of the enemy instead what a smart queen she is.

Oh and she makes Mikail the general. The person who contributed least on top off that hindering the queen at the civil war...

@Gladiator02 Glad they did that in the novel. I was wondering why Ryouma didn't mention anything to Elena about the queen watching her back from now on, because she essentially gave him a death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Lol he got adopted.
Allow me the comparison but this queen reminds from the one from ASOIAF with the dragons, young, retarded, with """loyal""" yes man, and on cruise control for complete despair.

Users who are viewing this thread