Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

@kelval "She just does what's most sensible to weaken and keep in control someone that's stronger than her."

Is it really? No choice but to do that? What about building a favorable relationship with him?
Fuck, I would try to pair him up with some noble ladies, or at the very least, approach his subordinates to see what would please him. Then she would know that is "Get the fuck out of this world"

"She has no indication of what he wants to do,"

So the solution is doing something that ABSOLUTELY will win his animosity? Genius.

"and he's frighteningly powerful and intelligent. He could assassinate her tomorrow if he decided to, or dethrone her, and she's well aware of this."

Reinforcing my point that building a good relationship would've been better.
She wet her royal pants and acted out of fear, not rationale .

Fed-Kun's army
Lupis kinda set herself on fire the moment she decided to spare the Big G for the sake of Sir Failsalot, so this is really just par for the course.

He literally just wants to travel and adventure not deal with your political bullshit, but noooo force him into a conscripted life. He is right he should've just left.

Dex-chan lover
He literally just wants to travel and adventure not deal with your political bullshit, but noooo force him into a conscripted life. He is right he should've just left.
It's kind of his fault for exceeding expectations so wildly. We saw the conversation they had to have about him. He put them in a situation where they couldn't give him what he actually wanted without having his existence loom over them as a potential future threat. If you want to be left alone, you can't really go around doing things that make the heads of the local government nervous.

He's in this sort of complicated position with two of this world's governments now, but at least this one is trying to remain on good terms with him. Maybe if he gets things up and running smoothly in his new land, he can delegate most things to others and still go adventuring personally.

I mean is there literally anything that actually keeps him there?
"Oh noeeeee im a Baron now and i got my own fief, rats now i cant leave..."????

Fed-Kun's army
And here we go... He overachived and is seen as threat (wimpy emotional Lupis fears him), this country isnt going to last especially with that Empire as neighbour.

@Laundrysauce he was tryna escape from the other country cause they wnated him dead, his only way to make money via guild was destroyed because of some corrupt guild master, he helped this country so that the queen would clear his name in the guild. However the lil shit queen and other fucking retarded followers dont know jack shit about loyalty and straight betrayed the mc just after he finished saving their lives and making her queen. I swear the ungratefullness in this fucking mangas to high, honestly hoped mc would have been even madder that he got betrayed by the people he helped. Apparently the queen dies later on cause of how obviously retarded and shit of a queen she is. Main reason he couldn't say no was cause they woulda made it so he can't use the guild anymore, making him broke and homeless, this was his only option.

Aggregator gang
The best thing the princess has ever done is not joining the harem

Dex-chan lover
Lupis: We can't allow Ryoma to become an enemy.

Also Lupis: Let's betray him to guarantee that we'll always be adversaries.

That countries future is grim if that's the level of competence to expect from it's leaders.

Well, they did what they possibly could: tie him to the country. I mean, he has an EXPERIENCED and LOYAL mercenary force, the experience of a WAR GOD and her charge, a village of ninjas, two mages with absolute loyalty, and he himself is a mix of all of them sans magic.
Can't wait for the inevitable battle for independence.

Users who are viewing this thread