Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I don't read the WN/LN so can't comment on similarities or differences, but the ending for this chapter was beautiful.

The correct spelling is "coup d'état"... And thanks for this really good chapter by the way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah what a beautiful ending to an otherwise infuriating chapter. As if giving him a barony presents a coup anyway, they just had a noble coup 5 minutes ago. Now he just has more resources to fuck your country up. But the ending really was incredible, not the kind of writing and imagery I expect from isekai

big spoiler
As far as i read in the novel, he is trying tp form his own country in the peninsula.
he blocked all information going out of the peninsula and spread spies all around.
he was asked to help another nation by the shitty queen and went there to wreck the empire.
as his fame grows so do the fears of everyone.
So far he has not shown his hand yet, but it seems to be getting closer to declaring independence

we all know where this one is going.
never, ever, give a transmigrator/reincarnator a territory to develop.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeros00

Really? Oh wow, who could have seen that coming... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c&feature=youtu.be&t=10

The WN versio of this is so bad. Too much unnecessary information and side characters that is Introduced but just have a really simple minor role to fulfill and it updates so slow.

The latest translated is just barely the start of the Wortenia area like come on its been running for 10 years

You know I'm hatching a plan to wreck this bitch and her team, it would be real good. It is just so that the author, with whom I'm discussing this plan with has come into the problem of setting up the stage (e.g. introducing characters, places, chapters, etc) for my plan.

tbh, this series had a rocky start for me (the whole murder spree followed by the chapter wherein an extra assures the audience ryoma's good person), but since then its been going pretty well without many drops imo.

hope it keeps up.

@carmajedon

He's planning to get his revenge, but so far nothing happened yet, because the author does unnecessary things in his novel that the pacing is just too slow for it. /spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread