Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
Well this was wholesome and oh the picture quality is better, thanks for the translation so fast!!

Dex-chan lover
Melissa was like full tamed mode on this chapter.
I can guess in the future, her loyalty would be prove unparalleled to MC.
Also, maybe, she will be the one who will met the Black Haired Girl with Sakura sword in the future....

it hits me right in the hearth when you see the light come back into someones eyes, like they regain the hope that they used to have

LN readers i need a spoiler. Wil asuka met ryouma? doesh she like him? cause i got a feeling asuka might fall for the police dude

Fonts still don't look right, and feels like there's something really wrong with software you're using, as the fonts are treated like monospace, when they seem to be proportional.

It also feels like t he letter should be smaller, while spacing between lines should be bigger. Still, this is an improvement, compared to previous release.

@blacklizt00 not yet atleast what i read Eng LN official but police that summon with Asuka know where MC because newspapers

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness

Sure, I kind of appreciate this view, compared to some other isekais.

@Archomp

Yeah, that's kind of the point I was making, that it's seen more as a common fantasy concept.

@Capt_Gigglepants

... lol I have no idea what your contradictory post is saying. lol.
You mention slavery's been barely a thing in 'our' history, but then mention it's been going on for '100's of thousands' of years (has civilization been around that long? Cavemen, maybe?). Do you just mean America? And natural progression? Yikes.
My point, is that while slavery is of course a thing in history as well as fantasy, the justification for it that some people isekai'd from modern day make to use it is pathetic. Ryou at least is doing what he has to, and will work to give them a better life and freedom. Probably.
It's more palpable that someone who wants to justify a sex slave because he'll treat them super nice... Don't think the twins count, since they were freed and had a choice, BTW.

Supporter
It's rather surprising how much the overall quality changes with just a different font. Thanks for the translation :D

wow for people uncommited to this, seeing the improvement sure doesnt feel like you guys want to quit anytime soon
but keep this up i think you guys are doing so much better now its on par with some big translators already thank you for doing and giving this a try it was awesome seeing translation group improve this much in just 3 chapters

also good luck on the college thing and job hunting

Users who are viewing this thread