Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the sheer fact these asses thought they had the moral high ground when MC killed that piece of trash old man.
God bless ya Hawk boy I hope you at least took a limb or two if you weren't able to murder her and that simp in glasses (although he is almost certainly brainwashed).

Wow, i want to see the sullied i mean Ryouma Slave Soldier in action...

This War Arc is more interesting than Rozeria War of throne Succession

Contributor
Wait, was their group called the "Knights of Succubus" before?

This lady reminds me of the bitch princess in Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu for 3 reasons,
1) That fucking face
2) Brainwashed a dude into thinking hes doing the right thing when hes clearly not
3) Although we hate her, shes lowkey a tactical genius (still fucking hate her tho)

Dex-chan lover
that was a quick war, so what happened to the advanced force that was ready to invade the capital? the general is dead and presumably most of his army as well, seems like they could still siege down the capital and win the war.

this chap was rather lackluster. here's hoping next one covers more of the main story

😃It's funny that your group translates from Polish and even though it's my national language, I read English because I don't like reading manga in my language because I feel weird and I don't like it. 😃

Dex-chan lover
WRT the credits page, did the young guy actually die? The text just mentions the sacrifice/mourning of the "heroic general" but in the panels before that they called the old guy (charging with the main force) the general, they just called the young guy "the young hawk of Xarooda". So it sounds like it was just the old guy dying in the main clash, and the crazy young guy could still be kicking around.

Contributor
@Doomer The advanced force was the one the Princess was leading at the end of the chapter. She killed the young commander from the 500 man assassination unit, but his father took the other 19,500 soldiers and annihilated 17,000 from her main force. Out of her original 25,000 soldiers only 8,000 survived (most likely the ones Glasses sent back to try and save her), which was not enough to fight the remaining defending troops and attempt to invade the capital, so she ordered a full retreat.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
I'm confused about that too, but then again, he went for a suicide mission with only 500 fast troops with the express purpose of taking down the enemy commander by giving their lives for it. Then again, it seems like a terrible loss to lose a young talent while keeping the old general around for this strategy.

Dex-chan lover
It's confusingly worded here, but unless they're changing a lot from the LN they're saying it was the old general Belhalles who died here during the main assault and not his son Joshua (The Hawk) who led the strike team.

As for how this fits the story:
The empire comes back soonish, after reorganizing their forces, and Xarooda calls for aid. Our MC and the good Rhodesian general who he faught alongside during the civil war are sent by the queen. That arc is after the upcoming one, which is about settling Wortenia and a few incidents involved in that.

Chronologically I think this battle fits in here, but it's really confusing to actually put it here in story order instead of doing a flashback later, since we're not going to think about them for a while. Unless we're just skipping a bunch of story. Story that sets up a few things that happen during the war.

Dex-chan lover
In the WN this was at least a good arc, the one after this was horribly written though.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Yeah, the fact that it was a suicide mission's part of what confuses me there, but his design/personality that got set up here doesn't feel like a char the author would just make + throw out this quickly. I could see him showing up somewhere down the line missing an arm or something, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Flaming at least bitch princess has reasons and could actually be an ally for Makoto against bitch goddess, this one here is a warmonger and well more of a slave user than brainwashed the glasses simp

Users who are viewing this thread