Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Completely unrelated to the self-skip topic , i just wanted to point out that on page 6, there are 2 bubble with the same text (i quote:
"and gradually they were driven to this land, or so i've heard"
). Don't know if it's an error or just 1 sentence split in 2 speech bubbles. I pointed it out just because i saw something like that on another manga today (not tl'd by you guys) and was curious on what of the 2 possibility it might be
Maybe i can ping @Chiasa1...sorry if i couldn't

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos I didn't say its only a prelude chapter but serves as a prelude in preparation for V4... it is in the actual chapter of V3

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster Hello, thank you for the report! I just confirmed that it's a Typesetting mistake and we'll update it soon, but the text that was in the bubble is supposed to be-

"I’ve heard some rumors before, but I never thought that we would find their colony here..."

Ok, great. So MC being bedridden isn't really THAT important so it can be skipped but a whole chapter dedicated to bunch of children discussing their loyalty towards MC is REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT.
Ok, ok, OK... actually that's fucking ok. It's not like it's a retarded decision that pisses me off.

I guess now I have to wait another month for the next chapter that has little to no substance as well, fuck this shit man, I'm reading the novel.

Wow the author is fucking high. I had to check the comments in case the MC collapsing last ch. was a fever dream

That threw me off. I was wondering what happened when he got "sick" and what the heck did the kids mean "run away" lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the story changed channel for a chapter after the MC collapsed and after changing back, missed how he recovered and how the slaves suddenly have a story, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Im excited about the existence of the Dark Elves.
Im expecting something from them, a happy expectation...

Users who are viewing this thread