Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Is this a thing so we can go and read the novel or they will bring how he got cured when fighting someone?

Dex-chan lover
yup, they are skipping things,it's not much but still the manga feels rushed (not sure ab the ln cuz it's not translated yet i think).
i don't remember well but...
He just exausted his "mana",they let him rest and that's all.
and Hana was the 4th member of that party, they did group the slave kids in partys to train them as soldiers.

webnovel. https://hasutsuki.com/the-record-of-wortenia-war/
manga ch. 34 = vol 3 ch 25, it's better to start at vol 3 ch 1.

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is the first mention of Hana, who she is isn't really important. All we need to know is that she was one of the kid slaves they brought, who decided to run away after training, and serves as a way for the other kids to talk about how Mikoshiba isn't forcing them to stick with him and end up resolving themselves to working under him.

It's a little weird that we don't even get a few panels referencing Mikoshiba's recovery, though.

I love this story as of now, but this one little detail, annoyed me... why dint they adapt a little scene or explanation as to why the girl left, it leaves an opening as to why is relevant to say in the first place. so i hope that they will later on put her (the one that ran away) perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@cy2410 thanks a bunch for the link

still author really skipped a bunch, like they end a chapter with a cliffhanger without explaining what happend to him at all.
and then we get a chapter about a girl we didn't even knew it existed (Hana, 'cause melissa was the only kid mentioned between the rest of the slaves)

hopefully this rush doesn't mean an axe to come 😱

Dex-chan lover
Dear mangaka, when you make a flash forward between two chapters, can you please clearly show it to your readers ?
Thank you !

Double-page supporter
Breakneck time skip time, if I remember correctly what happens in the LN...
Ryoma forces open his ability to use "magic" and puts himself at severe risk. Normally people of Reearth slowly learn this over time but Ryoma has been racking up power from his battles and he's like a balloon about to burst in a way.

Meanwhile and after the child slaves continue to be trained at an accelerated manner, including on how to use magic which is something that normally education nobles only have access to. The mercenaries teach the kids this and how to act like a proper army. During this time since Ryoma has technically freed them some give up and run away never to be heard of again. The rest know that they can not survive on their own since they lost what home they had (some via the pirates mentioned) and have nothing to fall back on with their families sold off or dead. So they Latch onto Ryoma afraid of being left behind and trying not to take their humane treatment for granted (compared to being slaves who most likely would have just been culled to reduce mouths to feed).

This makes many of the kids paranoid because they have no idea that Ryoma has different morals than native peoples so they are desperate to show loyalty and prove their worth. In the end they become a properly drilled army all with some skill in magic as if they were a formal knight order.

Dex-chan lover
From what I see... This pacing is probably following the WN... as a WN reader... what happened to Ryouma after he fainted is on V3 chapter 16... (I'm sorry its so long that I'm too lazy to explain)

NOTE: Reading WN is suffering because the author is using too many words for just like 5 min of happening in the story's time

The chapter 33 of this manga was intended to add as for the prelude on V4... which is very far...

Its just that what's happening in CH 33 is happening at the same time on CH 34 in terms of timeline.

The war on CH33 is happening at the same time while Ryouma is building up Wortenia Peninsula.

Group Leader
Hello! I'm the PR for this series and, I just wanted to say that looking through the original TL script was actually really confusing cause alot of things didn't make sense in the story. It was really confusing and Hana wasn't mentioned before. I had to read the past chapters cause I thought she was also mentioned there.

This is chapter 34 and not 35. This was released around 2 weeks ago and chapter 35 isn't out yet just to clarify. The author just really likes putting confusing content and timeskips out.

Please don't put us under fire as we didn't post the wrong chapter, in fact, we have caught up with raws~

That's all~ I hope y'all enjoy reading this!

(I didn't enjoy PRing this, it was a truckfuck of an emotional ride)

Dex-chan lover
I guess its time to buy those LN... I am interested but this manga is way too skippy...

Dex-chan lover
@kayd even without the explanation I could have guessed that about the kids simply because they were slaves and they don't have cps or some shit like we do so they are as fucked as any adult and then some

@ApolloX1209
its not prelude, it's 3 17 in wn. not sure about ln as haven't read it yet. but like you said it happens at same time. in wn hana never appeared just fact that she and some more run away. what was skipped only slave kids and ryoma kiling some monsters

Double-page supporter
Bruh they totally skipped when he comes back from being bedridden well if i wasn't ae novel reader already I'd be pissed about this 😂

Users who are viewing this thread