Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
I think the person was right somewhere in the comments they said this was chapter 35 not chapter 34, consider I'm confused and it feels like we skipped some stuff here.

Dex-chan lover
So did MC some smoke some kush and got all better while we weren't looking, because I have no idea what went down between this chapter and the last. Also, is this Hana supposed to be some significant character I need to commit to memory or something?

Guys read the comments. This is 34 not 35, the author just decided to fuck with us apparently since 33 wasn't bad enough. According to the LN the MC just exhausted his mana and needed rest to recover. And Hana is a member of a 4 person group that the slaves were put in for training, she is not important but apparently her leaving and the others staying was more important that telling us what happened to the MC.

@Chiasa1 Maybe add a little note at the top/bottom of the chapter next time the author decides to skip shit letting the readers know that you did not skip a chapter, because no one seems to want to read the comments unless they are right up top to see what happened :/

Dex-chan lover
What happened to that cliff hanger from chapter 32? I thought he was dying from a magic fever. Also maybe show us one chapter of these slave soldiers having a hard time? Last time we saw them, they were eating candy. Not one panel of anyone fighting or even marching.

Dex-chan lover
That's right everyone. The author is telling us that we need to feed slaves more candy, otherwise they will run away to seek the slow life isekai plot.

Double-page supporter
If this thing ever gets an anime adaptation, 'Running in the 90s' should be the OP. Because it's going even faster than Megaman speedruns

Dex-chan lover
so iwas reading this chapter upon reaching page 4 i was like, how the f ryoma become cured?? i checked the comment sections and most are also confused and apparently this is not skip chapter wise... damn author making an unrelated ch33 but skipping the story in ch34...

God this author sucks so much. Even my 10 IQ ass could write something better than just skipping vital explanation from the cliffhanger.
If it weren't for the novel readers in the comments I'd be none the wiser about what actually happened.

Wtf is going on at this point. It feels like author is just fucking summarizing the plot instead of actively attempting to tell a story. Is this why the previous group dropped it, they saw the writing on the wall and lost interest. I dont feel like it used to be like this. Are they just turboing to a certain point. Fuck me. Thanks for the work translating this but god do I hope the writer gets their shit together.

Users who are viewing this thread