Wrongly Executed Marquis's Daughter Wishes to Live Her New Life Peacefully with a Fluffy God - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Banned
@RozuArison08 Lady to Queen does that too eh? How disappointing. It's also what's pissing me off about On The Emperor's Lap (though I've heard she doesn't end up with him, but who knows, can't trust everyone on the internet's claims :p).

But, yea, like, come on.... MOST real people aren't going to want to be with their abusers/the one that triggers their PTSD when they are free of them.

Aggregator gang
So a calamity happens later on after her death? ....that cat turning up is too conviant tho,..shouldn’t she be suspicious because it didn’t turn up in her last life?

haha, so the crown prince's lackey went back in time like the FL Well the MC is gonna pester her so much.

Even if he allowed Leo as his name, she'll still call him "Lord Fluffy" in her head lmao.

Oh wait, this is something unexpected... so the knight came back in time, he somehow told the Crown Prince that he killed his fiancée but at least he remembers that it was the Crown Prince and that b1tch the ones who killed them (even if he gave use the sword)? I mean, what's even the point in letting him know the past since he's the one she should avoid the most? I mean, sure, it can be interesting, but I really hope he won't have another chance with her. Her whole family died because of his idiotic choices (but I have doubts since when she said she asked for him to be kinder to her so yeah...:l)

Ty guys, I love Lord Fluffy >u<

I think i know where is this shit going, the fmc will redo her live dedicated to revenge the mc but the mc tread her nice, she fell in love with mc and then she forgot her revenge after that they maried andf*cked

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. Someone else remembers.

....Then this prince has even less of an excuse to bug her. Go away.

oh wow i was actually gonna drop this but its real interesting that someone else remembers !!

Users who are viewing this thread