Xianzun System in the City

Aggregator gang
You know its bad news when the actual scan being uploaded surpassed youtube

The cover art and the actual art are nothing alike... I have seen bad art but OH MY FU**ING GOD... This is trash.

Often the Artist improves with time but this just gets worst and worst with each chapter

i could understand if the "comedy" was actually fun, but its dumb, i've never had a laugh while reading this garbage, and its bloody frustrating reading this, whenever something happens he ALWAYS ask to the AI system he got ... not a single attempt of thinking/training by himself...

Double-page supporter
This is so dumb that I started to hate this. Every character is stupid beyond help
Ultimate system thinks that only way to reduce temperature of body is through sex. MC can't think for himself. At one point cop tried to kill MC but literally because she was beautiful MC left her with another patient. Or how doctor tried to kill MC because MC said "If you use acupuncture to heal heart attack, you will kill him". Even made a bet to cure incurable symptom or else MC will lose his hands. MC agreed. Same stupidity is in every chapter
Story is non-existent. Basically meets character. Character shouts "You dare to breathe?! Die!!". MC asks system for help. Then system save the day. Rinse and repeat.
Author himself doesn't follow his own rules. For example
It was said that teleportation with his spiritual level would work randomly. MC uses it countless times by teleporting where he wants. Using teleportation on two individuals teleport them to same place.
This is the first time that I will say about wuxia story. This is garbage, not worth even 4. This is 3/10 at best.
EDIT: Read additional 10 chapter and found out that MC is suicidal. People, left and right are trying to kill him, after their loss, shouting that they will be back to kill MC. MC quitly let's them go without ANY INJURIES, doesn't even take away their weapons or threatening them. I can't find anything good about this read. Don't read it.

Story is crap and I pretty much agree what everyone else is saying. Don't know if this series is new or old, but I'm seeing a lot of wuxia/manhuas where the author is inconsistent throughout the story. It's like they're just winging it without any planning. Well, I guess whatever makes a quick buck.

Honestly this is probably hot garbage but I can’t blame the original author if it makes them money. Making crappy wuxias for a quick buck is like the literary equivalent of sponsoring Raid Shadow Legends.

Contributor
He fell completely into the bottom of his life, and wanted to drink and drunk? !!
Shit, just from reading the translational trainwreck description of a generic system/cultivation Manhua, I need to "drink and drunk".

Bruh don't read this garbage I wanted to drop On the first chapter but stayed till 7 and man I give it a 2 out of 10. Mc is pathetic af and the bad guys are pathetic everyone is pathetic 😂😂 boring

MD@Home
I'm a sucker for these generally and even I hate this. It went from garbage to trashcan fire to fiery hot dumpster fire, with no signs of slowing down. There is just too much stupid (and not the funny kind either).

I am 40 chapters in and this is so freakin boring. Not sure if it gets better but i will stop here

One of the worst things I've ever read, combined with one of the worst translations I've ever seen.

At least the trashy translator has managed to find a trash comic to translate I guess. As long as the two stick together, all is well in the world.

Really makes you wonder though, what kind of brain-dead-mental-degenerate rates a comic like this higher than the 1/10 it deserves. If you -- yea you person that is reading this -- has rated this higher than a 1/10, go sit in the corner and feel ashamed! Be very ashamed of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread