Yagiza no Yuujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
Nooo, i don't want to think what will happen in the next chapter

Thanks for the update btw

Dex-chan lover
The moment there was even a suggestion he hadn't done it, I pegged her for it, since she was really the only other person in the story who could have without it being some random Classmate C we hadn't been introduced to yet.

Given how messed up this bully guy is, I can only imagine what he did to her to promp this girl to cast Exodia's obliterate on his face. Probably something to do with that guy she's supposedly going out with despite seemingly interested in the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Less exposition this time, I think. Would appreciate if artist used the bubbling better, mainly in using more thought bubbles.

It's a bit of a nitpick, but I just don't care for it.

Double-page supporter
The only other culprit is the girl, unless the author decides to pull in an additional character. I feel like it's a weak twist though, since there's so few characters to choose from.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess my hunch came true. LOL
WELL THERE ARE FEW CHARACTERS TO PICK FROM OF COURSE IT WOULD COME TRUE

Fed-Kun's army
I was so shocked that he ditched him on the train, for a moment like mc, I also though he changed his mind.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she have an ex boyfriend? I'm gonna bet it's him. Would be too neat to resolve here, and wouldn't introduce enough conflict, plus it doesn't make a lot of sense for a girl to be able to turn this well-built bully's face into a smashed lasagne.

Goddammit I thought she was cool for telling the teacher about the bullying situation

Users who are viewing this thread