Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Ch. 32 - Human Nature Forsaken

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for your comments and criticisms! I didn't realize that this series is gonna have this many eyes on it but I'm glad to be able to learn a lot from everyone's suggestions. I'm really sorry for the bad translation and I'll try to improve in the future! I'll be answering some of your questions here..

We´re just a group of friends trying to help continue scanlating our favorite manga series. we're fairly new to everything scanlation related and we would be glad to receive any criticisms so that we could improve much more in the future.

yes.. english isn't my native language and neither is japanese so i rely everything heavily on google translate via screen translator from my phone. Our human translator is on vacation so I went ahead and try to translate everything myself xD ... i ended up getting lost in the sauce and wrote everything word for word from the translator at that moment without further review.. (my bad :c )... won't happen again T-T

I did everything on canva with no knowledge of the importance of Typesetting & the comfort/discomfort of reading with different types of font & spacing. I apologize.

I was confused about the dialogue and who is talking to who in the raw manga.. I wasn't putting much effort into understanding the context in it but now I will try to be more precise & take more time into it.

I will try to update this chapter and redo the translations after this.

Special Thanks to sksk for the better translation.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...rld-ch-32-lost-humanity.1188637/post-16992943

-Trauma

Happy to see another group pick this up, too bad it's a google translation release. Such a good manga, deserves a better treatment.

absolutely kino. has the author worked on anything else before?
this and Dungeon Meshi are the best fantasy right now

Dex-chan lover
Really cruel ending to his plea, but understandable that he cant just let him leave. If he gave into his plea there would be a high chance he would inform the lord of his location for a small reward. Gotta be prepared to die if you go out on a manhunt/hunt.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for TL of an awesome manga. Although rough, you seem to wanna get better. Keep up the Hard work its apriciated.

absolutely kino. has the author worked on anything else before?
this and Dungeon Meshi are the best fantasy right now

Check out "Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki" if you have not already.

Aggregator gang
MC doesn't really have an alternative here. It's a shame but they never should have given chase - greed got the best of them.

Users who are viewing this thread