Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Ch. 32 - Human Nature Forsaken

Dex-chan lover
you can't just try and hunt down and murder MC then expect MC to just let you go, glad MC didn't show mercy
Yeah I'm like at first "Why is the MC so ruthless" then I remembered that these guys were after him to yeet him from life (It's been a hot few months since the last chapter.

Also I forgot to mention. Why was the MC sent here by the god? This makes no sense to send someone in just to be targetted all the time.

Dex-chan lover
If the dude was worried about his daughter, he should have thought about the matter before participating in a manhunt.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm like at first "Why is the MC so ruthless" then I remembered that these guys were after him to yeet him from life (It's been a hot few months since the last chapter.

Also I forgot to mention. Why was the MC sent here by the god? This makes no sense to send someone in just to be targetted all the time.
The previous God had a soul exchange agreement and the current good was just upholding the agreement. There wasn't any particular reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this manga, 2bad the translations barely legible. I guess google translated with a pinch of English knowledge. Got the gist of it, I think, but trying to decipher the meaning while reading really ruins it for me.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the MC now super-strong anyway after his level cap unlocking? I thought he could just crush their skulls with his hands like superman or smth while knives doing nothing to his skin

Contributor
Isn't the MC now super-strong anyway after his level cap unlocking? I thought he could just crush their skulls with his hands like superman or smth while knives doing nothing to his skin
Overconfidence leads to a quick death. Best to go full Goblin Slayer and take them out with any items or strategies that keep the MC out of harms way.

Thanks for picking this manga up and translating.

And if you could use the same quality in translation as in the Google-Docs document, whose link has been shared here, you would be my heroes. :)
The translation in the uploaded manga is ... at best very rudimentary.

Users who are viewing this thread