Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

im pretty sure that m-word stands for monster since humans arent suppose to gain exp from other humans while the MC can (im pretty sure that the MC even question himself what he even was in one of the previous chapters after he heared that info)
@Legion_01
@ocsibrm

@Fuko I don't think so since he leveled up from killing those Goblins, but that might be a humanoid thing, so I don't actually know.

I must ask, how the author are going to proceed with this, cause he can't level up unless he kills human, or there will be some plot situation causing him to leave the group. Either way, the group dynamic really felt in this chapter

Came from another community of another language. Can confirm M-shaped is the right translation. It literally means "character M" bald which should be translated into M-shape but not M-word. Japanese is not alphabet-based language.

Double-page supporter
May war broke out, and MC fought thousand of men, that make him leveling up even further...

"From the start, there was a probability that there were more then five, but he [...]" is just another lie. He obviously knew.
Between 5 and 15 there is an abyss, not to mention how surprised he was when he saw them.

Dex-chan lover
This ended surprisingly well for them. This gritty world made me think that at least one of them was going to die.

Dex-chan lover
sorry about the mistake in translation guys, like many have brought up, it should be "M-shaped balding in progress"

For those who are wondering, the M baldness is a disasterous disease that causes woe and despair upon the inflicted.
Its devastating effect is so powerful, that no inflicted may jest with its name.

What it does... is it makes your hairline recede, slowly but surely, until the letter M is visibly clear on your head.

Yes, it is truly a terrifying phenomenon

Double-page supporter
Lol male-pattern baldness in progress. It really is a scary thing for guys to get that. I love that ragtag group already and hope they stick together for a while.

He probably needs to fight higher monsters or a magic stone to break through. Lets see how that goes as i doubt they would go for higher monsters just like that.

@iman812 what do you mean? The progress is good up until now, not in rush or forced or something, and what's the hurry?

Dex-chan lover
If MC is in his early 30s, surely he would be mindful of OPM - he should be welcoming the baldiness to come, not cursing god!!!

😍

Users who are viewing this thread