Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting ass kisser skill to pop up like the usual isekai where every fucking thing the mc doing gets him a new skill made up by the writer.

Thorfinn ! I seriously think this manga drawn by staff from Vinland saga now, way too familiar.

Dex-chan lover
A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(2)

Aggregator gang
A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(3)

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(4)

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(5)

Dex-chan lover
A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(6)

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(8)

oh wow, his not an edgy loner, and I notice no over abundance of cute girls cosplayers, this gets even better.

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(10)

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(11)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I guess he's going to pretend to be a lot weaker than he is. They all said they couldn't get past the level 6 ceiling and he's way beyond that.

Group Leader
Oh, the text is finally centred! Neat.

Networking and building a good rapport is absolutely essential in every field.

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(13)

Dex-chan lover
There are hundreds of isekai MCs out there shocked by how easily Karateka-kun dodged the newbie-bullying cliche.

Also we don't know how strong the hero is compared to adventurers. He's obviously stronger than an average person, but so far, he mostly prevailed due to karate training. For example, without grappling skills, he would have been screwed against that knight. We don't know how many skills a typical adventurer has, or if stat growth is dependent on base stats. As in whether someone with a huge natural physique like the barb leader will get more STR and END points per level than a Japanese with a small body like the hero. Besides, I like to think that this author won't play into a cliche like "wow, that weak-looking newbie is actually super-strong!".

Users who are viewing this thread